Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

The VIP number is different on two of the receipts, different as in not mine.
All my others are correct. Makes it real easy to spot. Wonder how many else see the same thing.
I could careless if the kid gets fired, and I'm not losing any sleep, but he's gonna know I figured him out.
I feel the same way about the spending. It's shady af on their part, prob just mad cuz they can't backdoor with these apps now.

I’ll try not to make a scene at the store this weekend. Strike out or not on the bred toes, I will drive an hour away and will call him out in front of other customers and his manager. Customer service is a big thing to customers when respect/ loyalty is lossed. It’s another thing.

Speaking of the app I won on champs for black cements and when I go to pickup they say they never had my pair. Found it real iffy but I was still able to pickup a pair because it was 3pm when they release pairs from ppl who didn’t pickup in time. The manager at champs was there and he said it was nothing that could be done

Show you’re receipt, point out cashier name. Show you’re card number match it to the receipt to the manager. Should be an automatic termination for the employee. I spent too much bills to be con at the register

Daaam thats crazy. I'm glad that hasn't happened to me I didn't even think about that. Everytime I cop at any of those stores I pull my app up and bring up that barcode and have them scan it

Going forward I definitely learn to pull out the app club card and not tell a phone number. Then verify receipt after purchase. Just can’t be like “aye take my money” anymore and just be careless. I still gotta contact the other store customer service to fix and credit the club acct. I spend annually easily over a rack per year

Everyone look at you’re receipt!!! My FTA purchase was never credit to my Star Club rewards. Instead the employee enters his own Club rewards # to get the credit to his account. Have contacted FTA and filed complaint w/ a request for his termination.
keep us updated

Speaking of the app I won on champs for black cements and when I go to pickup they say they never had my pair. Found it real iffy but I was still able to pickup a pair because it was 3pm when they release pairs from ppl who didn’t pickup in time. The manager at champs was there and he said it was nothing that could be done
damn why you let them pull that on you. i hope ypu reported it.

If you are not getting credited to your account call the VIP Customer Service number at the bottom of the receipt and tell them it has not been added after the 72 hour time frame. They will ask you the store number, register number, transaction number, date, and the amount you paid.

damn why you let them pull that on you. i hope ypu reported it.

Long story short after some time being on the phone. I got everything fixed, even though it was a headache. Lesson learned. “Always” use you’re club card and verify receipt afterwards.

Long story short after some time being on the phone. I got everything fixed, even though it was a headache. Lesson learned. “Always” use you’re club card and verify receipt afterwards.
i wonder if they would consider it fraud for what hes doin .

Everyone look at you’re receipt!!! My FTA purchase was never credit to my Star Club rewards. Instead the employee enters his own Club rewards # to get the credit to his account. Have contacted FTA and filed complaint w/ a request for his termination.
the finesse is real

Daaam thats crazy. I'm glad that hasn't happened to me I didn't even think about that. Everytime I cop at any of those stores I pull my app up and bring up that barcode and have them scan it

This is what I do, and before I used to do this I had employees in the past ask me to pull up my card on the app for them to scan. So that is how I got into the habit of having them scan my card on the app.

Show you’re receipt, point out cashier name. Show you’re card number match it to the receipt to the manager. Should be an automatic termination for the employee. I spent too much bills to be con at the register

Damn. Shady ****s. Checked my last two purchases and I am good.

This is why you don’t give in the phone number to the account and make them scan the account VIP card on the phone

Dude will get fired FOR SURE after investigation. My boi got fired for doing this at FTA. He wasn’t even stealing the vip points from people either.

He would ask the customers if they were VIP,
If you said no, he would ask if you would like to sign up for VIP, and if they said no again, he would enter his number in. FIRED.

I can imagine the people stealing the points
will be ... FIRED.

Can vouch for it happening. Back when I used to work at a shoe store 3 years ago (kinda like Shoe Carnival :lol:) our store got flagged for not selling as much as normal, and the manager just told us to start putting in random numbers if the customer didn't want to sign up for the program

So of course there comes the employees who use the same account on EVERYBODY'S transactions and just rake up the rewards and look like the best sellers in the districts :lol: so let's say John the customer had an account for himself. The employee would just use the same amount they always use for everybody and just change the name and move on to the next sale :smh:

I didn't start doing this (and even then it was very selectively) until super late when my rewards list were at the bottom of the store (cause a lot of others had almost perfect scores) and the manager was grinding my ***. Got wrote up twice for trying to avoid it

Every shop around here getting em. Release got me feeling bi polar. Having banneds and black toes idk what to do.....sure I'm not the only 1 feeling like this please help

I too feel like this. I have Banneds and Black Toes but want these too. I planned to get them but last week I got the Yeezy 500. I would have been stupid to pass those up. Even though theyre not my favorite Yeezy model, I can potentially trade them for something of good value if I dont like them in person.

I also got Gold Toe 1s and if I had my choice between those and these, it would be Gold Toes all the way since theyre a far more unique color.

See me in a year or two and we'll talk about these. People who pass, don't come crying on here.

SBBs didnt rise in price until about 6 months after the release.

They could be had for 250 after the release. If anyone cant get these right away, its no rush to go out and cop these with as many shoes coming out as it is. Sometimes you have to prioritize releases and you don't need every single release on release date. As nice as these are, its kinda redundant to cop if you already have Banneds and Black Toes. It's just a mash up of those two colorways.

I have a question. I just downloaded the Footaction app to reserve a pair of the bred toes at my local location. Can someone explain how it works? Does this mean I’m guaranteed a pair when I go to my local store? I don’t have a head start if that makes a difference.

I have a question. I just downloaded the Footaction app to reserve a pair of the bred toes at my local location. Can someone explain how it works? Does this mean I’m guaranteed a pair when I go to my local store? I don’t have a head start if that makes a difference.

I think you have to reserve the pair once the countdown expires.... im not entirely sure, first for me as well.

no guarantee its basically just a online raffle system.. ... Once your timer ends you will get a notification letting you know if you win.. If you win you go to the store to pickup

Back
Top Bottom