Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Quick question, how do you guys get checkin codes? Do I just walk in my loval footlocker and they’ll give it to me?

they usually dont just tell you. they try to make u use the beacon to checkin at the store so its automatic, but if its not working or your phones bluetooth is not working, they enter the code for you manually. ya gotta have screen record on or try to take a peek when the employee is punching the code into ya app.

Found a place for these 3 with shipping might just do it and not have to worry about it will rock these and kept my others one on ice

Quick question, how do you guys get checkin codes? Do I just walk in my loval footlocker and they’ll give it to me?

Yeah pretty much, sometimes they'll be a-holes and manually punch it in but just say I don't allow peasants to touch my phone. troll.jpg

Greenbrier's getting them too, I'm on the way there now

Dk about Military since they won't answer the phone :lol: not going to drive up there to check if they don't though
I'm sure its bank of America tomorrow morning at military

Tats not true... I paid resell on my SBB and paid $400+ and this was week after release

You overpaid, in the Facebook selling groups I’m in, people were selling for $250 all day long for the first few months after the release. They weren’t nearly as limited as people thought and a lot of stores got late shipments the following Monday or Tuesday after the release

You overpaid, in the Facebook selling groups I’m in, people were selling for $250 all day long for the first few months after the release. They weren’t nearly as limited as people thought and a lot of stores got late shipments the following Monday or Tuesday after the release

:lol:

They were $400 everywhere you can think of but alright :lol: I remember they dipped slightly after I paid $400 but bounced back kinda quickly

Got a 6 minute head start on footlocker... still not sure if that’s good.

Well anyone can sign up for VIP and get 6 minutes so not great but who knows how many pairs each store will get. Would try to check into a store if you can to at least get another minute.

7 minute ftl head start gang

my local ftl getting these but i remember for the royals they only got 4 pairs in my size lol. not even going to look at them for app reserve.

Jimmy jazz in my area doing FCFS so if i strike out on raffles that’s my best shot... I’m really hoping i hit on a raffle though.

FTA
Zip: 79936
Code: 9955

FA
Zip: 07060
Code: 9087

FA
Zip: 90504
Code: 5166

FA
Zip: 11234
Code: 9990