Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Definitely trying my hand first. They don't have the same priority as the BC3s for me, so I can walk down on these.

Definitely trying my hand first. They don't have the same priority as the BC3s for me, so I can walk down on these.

No doubt, they’re nice and wouldn’t mind.. but with so many releases, these kinda fell back on the list. And that’s a good way to approach them. Seems like the ones you’re not trying as hard for fall in your lap.

No doubt, they’re nice and wouldn’t mind.. but with so many releases, these kinda fell back on the list. And that’s a good way to approach them. Seems like the ones you’re not trying as hard for fall in your lap.

These won’t fall into that category lol. They’re not gonna be THAT easy

I got lucky and hit on everything this past week.

I’m at almost 3k, probably over...I’m scared to log-in to chase. Good thing I have friends with couches

3k? Jesus man. :lol:

This is when you take stock of what you bought and figure out what you’re cool parting ways with. This happens to me every few months lol.

I always hear 'SBB quality' but to be honest, nothing has been 'SBB quality' since the SBB dropped, lol.

I guess ASW has got em slippin on locators/app reserve. Although, the last min switch for gold toe seemed to be helpful. Hit on 2 in store.

Hoping to get that SNKRS W, pretty much my only shot at retail. Took an L on Breds and Royals through the app so I’m not too hopeful. Don’t spend at foot stores for 10 min. Head start. If not I’ll say hello to my old friend resell

Seems like Champs and finishline not getting these. Does anyone remember if Champs or finishline had breds or black toes. i remember royals were available at champs.

Seems like Champs and finishline not getting these. Does anyone remember if Champs or finishline had breds or black toes. i remember royals were available at champs.

They had the breds. Can't remember if they had the black toes. Got mine from SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom