1 sz 8.5
2 sz 9
1 sz 9.5
2 sz 10
1 sz 10.5
2 sz 11
1 sz 12
1 sz 13

basically one full size run with the exception of a few doubles.. this is around the same amount we had with gold toes.

aiight SNKRS since you handed me the L on the BC3s this morning, you better let me cop with ease next saturday

1 sz 8
1 sz 8.5
2 sz 9
1 sz 9.5
2 sz 10
1 sz 10.5
2 sz 11
1 sz 12
1 sz 13

basically one full size run with the exception of a few doubles.. this is around the same amount we had with gold toes.

This the red toe you’re referring to? What store is that?

I don't know about you guys but these are a must have for me. This is a sick shoe. So much so I had to lock 2 pairs down early.

Have banned 1's these don't do it for me, Bred 1's over these by a mile

tumblr_lkv0xgPSCL1qgad0so1_250.gif

Copped Gold Toes and BC3s this month. These are next, and possibly my last shoe purchase for a long while.

Find a way to sneak the new shoe onto your shelf without your wife/girl knowing. Break it out a few weeks later. When she ask if those are new, just tell her no you've been had these and she just don't remember. Works almost every time.

One problem is if the shoe doesn't sell out and she sees it sitting in mall windows somewhere. That's one non hypebeast reason for not wanting a shoe to sit.

My issue used to be that I have my all my boxes shipped to my wife’s job. She was annoyed, but now she accepts my habit as long as I hold up my end of the bills, which of course I do.

10 pairs this week, wife is actually cool with it. I’ve been dormant for a long time so she understands.

I picked up a couple pairs of Zoom vapor Xs for her to ball in, which helped eased the load. Also took her out to a nice dinner last night, it’s all about balance.

Will try for these and Tinker 3s, done til Concords.

FT3s
Kobe’s (camo, white, del sols)
BC3s (3 pairs plus a toddler)
Ovos (both pairs)
Gold toes (2)
Galaxy foams (2)
Kenny Cortez

Trying to see if I want to stand in line for a
Chance at the Hong Kong and Taiwan af1s if they didn’t sell out.

thats a pretty list you got there

Back
Top Bottom