Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

question for you guys.

My current FTL vip account has 270 out of 300 points. In April, my Gold Vip will expire.

If i hit the 300 mark now, will it add a year to membership now? At the end of the April 2018 expiration or will i just lose it altogether?

First time using reserves at FTL and FA. Hit @ FTL and got nothing on FA. I'll take it. :pimp:

Had a 10 min headstart at FTL and only 6 at FA, for what it's worth.

2 L’s for me. I think I should just try the closest store near me in the morning and try to buy. Someone did it last week when I was there.

Ftl 7 min gang lets goo! :pimp:The app was crashing a lot but I kept restarting and then it took me to type in the numbers to reserve and would crash after that also but saw that I hit when I re opened it. Grats to all who cooked and those without being platinum.

question for you guys.

My current FTL vip account has 270 out of 300 points. In April, my Gold Vip will expire.

If i hit the 300 mark now, will it add a year to membership now? At the end of the April 2018 expiration or will i just lose it altogether?

No it will still reset...I spent about $400 the week before mine expired back in December, still turned back to $0.00...

You’ll keep your status though...

question for you guys.

Not sure.. interested as well bc this cop would put me over me over 300. Where do you see expiration?

Hit on FTL with 7m. Waitlisted on FA. If I happen to hit at FA I will oop to someone for retail size 9.5

I got one pair with a 7 minute head start. All my 10 minute accounts also hit.

Hit on FTL with the 10 min HS. SNKRS pair already on the way. Should I double up or let them go to the waitlisted

Back
Top Bottom