Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

question for you guys.

My current FTL vip account has 270 out of 300 points. In April, my Gold Vip will expire.

If i hit the 300 mark now, will it add a year to membership now? At the end of the April 2018 expiration or will i just lose it altogether?
yes, it will add another year.

When you first hit the goal, you essentially have 2 years. after the first year is up, you then have the rest of the 2nd year to reach the goal again, if you do, it adds another year to the end of that current year.

say you signed up yesterday and hit the goal today, you have until this date next year of platinum status and you have until feb 2020 year to hit $300 again. if you dont, platinum expires the 24th of 2020 if you do, it just keeps adding another year.

There’s a lot of Ls in here. I bet If you shine a UV light on the box tag, it’ll say NRG.

Joints seem more like NRG than the GTs.

Got a W for my little sister & I!
73A5CC20-3DCC-4C25-9C97-4B5A6D65C266.png

Is it just me or when you guys win you hit at the same store each time? I always choose 3 different FTLs but I only win at 1 location. Not complaining just curious if there’s some sort of algorithm there.

No it will still reset...I spent about $400 the week before mine expired back in December, still turned back to $0.00...

You’ll keep your status though...

im a little confused. So it extend past the og Dec exp date?

Not sure.. interested as well bc this cop would put me over me over 300. Where do you see expiration?

It should say the exp right under the arc until the VIP tab

I hope I get 2 tumbled toes. My Breds are both tumbled. My Royals are one tumbled and one not and I hate it :smh:

Is it just me or when you guys win you hit at the same store each time? I always choose 3 different FTLs but I only win at 1 location. Not complaining just curious if there’s some sort of algorithm there.

All 5 that I've won the past year have all been at the same mall. 2 fl and 3 fa

I hit at random spots, I have a bunch of FTL’s around me but I usually go with the HoH locations. I figure they get more pairs. So, in that sense I usually win at those same three spots but because I choose to. Today I won at a local FTL that isn’t a HoH, I didn’t want to drive out too far & it worked out!

yes, it will add another year.

When you first hit the goal, you essentially have 2 years. after the first year is up, you then have the rest of the 2nd year to reach the goal again, if you do, it adds another year to the end of that current year.

say you signed up yesterday and hit the goal today, you have until this date next year of platinum status and you have until feb 2020 year to hit $300 again. if you dont, platinum expires the 24th of 2020 if you do, it just keeps adding another year.

Got it! Thank you sir.

Know what I have to do now :smokin

Too easy :smh: all Ws. Idiots on stock x already killed the value. These are bricks. Gonna be a while before they go up

I went to the store i always win at just to ask questions. He was cool enough to tell me that another store was getting the most pairs. So i made it one of my 3 and hit at that store. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom