Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I’m glad FTA is comin thru again.. after my $ reset last year I was catching Ls. After a W on red 11 it started gradually gettin better. FTL is still L or waitList every time, and it used to be an auto win. Wack how you can rack up several Ks in a year then just hit a wall after reset.

The only reason I bought red xi was so I could have some good stock for this bc3/bt1 back 2 back & it worked... I’m happy

Want doubles of both but I won’t be picky

I was waitlisted at Footlocker, but it got changed to reserve. It’s my first time getting a reserve off the waitlist, and I only have a 6 min head start.

For those hitting with 7 minute Headstarts what city do you live in?! Couldn’t imagine hitting with less than 10 in NY
I hit with 7 minutes at the new Hollywood/Highland store in Los Angeles. I think that store gets a lot of stock though.

Pretty much impossible w/o 10 mins in NY but FTL usually comes through albeit may have to travel a decent distance

This month has been a pretty good month so far it’s nothing personally I like in March so I get to recoupe all the purchases for February win-win.

Had a 10M headstart and didn’t even get waitlisted smh. Guess all my luck ran out last week at 747 when I hit on almost every raffle. Oh well.

I hit twice with 7 minutes in the Detroit suburbs. I really feel like location plays a large roll in how well you cook on these apps.

Not sure if this has boughten up but if you reserve at 3 spots and you hit on FTL App, do you win all 3 spots or just the spot you reserved first?

Back
Top Bottom