Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Nike is lame for limiting these. I was hoping there would be plenty like the royals
I see dudes talking bout this was the LARGEST QUANTITY of released pairs ever on instagram. I would be shocked seeing as these didn’t hit champs but dudes saying these was plentiful. NOT ME BTW

Man, you know what? You're right. I'm going to get a second job selling per orders to idiots. THINK OF ALL THE MONEY I AM GOING TO MAKE!!!
Good for you. I was told you are a cheap gangster..... and I believe it... done with you and this have a nice life

Since no one could provide something involving "restock" Jimmy Jazz Jamaica Queens is doing one among others(breds sbb 2.0 etc)

But there's a huge catch:

IMG_4651.JPG

I was just getting ready to get that raffle, but what you mean 5 minutes

I don't knock anyone for having multiples. Just coming in here to flex is a different story.
Dudes have Jordan collections for the sole purpose of flexing. And if there is anywhere a sneaker head should be able to flex it’s on NIKETALK. Ain’t no different posting a single pair or multiples, it’s still flexing and damn near everyone here post pics of their kicks at some point.

Dudes have Jordan collections for the sole purpose of flexing. And if there is anywhere a sneaker head should be able to flex it’s on NIKETALK. Ain’t no different posting a single pair or multiples, it’s still flexing and damn near everyone here post pics of their kicks at some point.
The flexing part slowly died out for me after high school.

To me, it's a lot easier to let the shoes do the talking than finding the right clothes/outfit/layers or even having both. Like clothes, but to me, it's a bit more difficult to put it all together than just getting a fire pair of kicks and dress it up/down with simplistic clothing.

:lol:

Banneds are more plush than the Bred Toes.

Here's what they look like when you pinch the leather

20180228_193423.jpg
20180228_193457.jpg

Look at how thick the red leather on the collar is! Bred is much thicker. I compared mine with Royals, they are pretty much the same.

Are those 2016 Breds?

Edit: Looking the bred toe's you have, leather looks like borderline "too thin".

Back
Top Bottom