Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

How accurate is Footlocker store finder? I found two footlockers close by with sizes available but I don't want to waste my time driving there.

Happy to of added these beauties to the collection.
image.jpg

Walking out of Footlocker now, the associate tried to order the shoe in store but the system wouldn’t let her do so. She offered to order a different size and we tried that to no avail-my guess is that Footlocker patched up this jig really quick.

EDIT: Just now walking out of Champs in the same mall-they didn’t have Bred Toes but I was successfully able to order Gold Toe 1s in my size 11 using the same method, thanks to whomever posted the jig!

Last edited:
Any links to the shoe? When I click on the bred toe it gives me an error page in the footaction and Footlocker apps

Called both Footlockers that the website said had in stocl, said they both been sold out. Either shady business or the website is just inaccurate.

Yeah I pulled out the barcode on the app select size and barcode will show up on your phone all they got to do is scan it and order

Unable to process request when you click on the shoe in the app.

Unable to process request when you click on the shoe in the app.
you click on the shoe , choose a size, then scroll down to show barcode. the barcode should come up inside the app and show it to a store associate so they can scan the barcode then order the shoe for you if its available.

I been doing this " jig" for a while now. Not only for Jordans but other Nikes, etc. One thing I'll say is when you go into the store and they stock locate it and order it for you and even print out the receipt and tell you " yeah its available your'e all good". 9 out of 10 times I always get an email couple days later saying that your order cannot be fulfilled and you either go back to the store or call in to get a refund back. I always get the..."there's one size....says its in ALABAMA"....."Says its available and theres one pair in Vegas"......etc. Its always worth a try and sometimes you do get it, but all im saying is just because the employee places it for you and you get a purchase receipt it doesn't always get fulfilled even though the system says available.

Tried this at FL and they deaded me. Guessing their system caught on or something. Went to FA and was able to get 1 through. Now we wait to see if it works.. my order number is like 23 digits long so I cant really check the status on line. And I never got an email..not sure if I was supposed to though.

consios consios When I pulled up the shoe, it would error out but when I pulled up gatorades and scrolled over, I was able to find the barcode.

Last edited:
I think the way the way it works is that certain stores get shipments in after the drop and it pops up on ftl/fta site as in store. You can order it via stock locate, but its ultimately up to the store that has the physical stock if they wish to fulfill that order (mail it out). For a hyped release, chances are they wouldn't for 2 reasons 1) Employees eat it up or tell their friends 2) they can just sell it themselves. If its not hyped, chances are they will fulfill your order to just make a sale.

Back
Top Bottom