Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

as of when? they just shipped out two pairs to me yesterday
They should be reopened tomorrow.

UPDATE: (1:15 p.m.)
The Nike Distribution Center in Memphis has been closed.

Nike released a statement:
“The health and safety of our team is always our first priority. We have temporarily closed one of our Memphis, TN, distribution facilities. During this period, we will be conducting a comprehensive disinfection process. We are targeting to reopen the facility tomorrow at 6 a.m. Sunday, April 5. During this period, while our facility is closed, we will pay our employees who have altered schedules and will pay based on standard hours.”

Last edited:
I guess SNKRS forgot to change the notifications for the new release date lol.. got a notification yesterday and this morning for the drop.

Did it seriously drop today? I swear it got pushed back to the 11th for US. I know I seen Canada and I think Australia drop today

Must have missed out. My SNKRS still says 11th. Hoping to get a pair but not my priority right now. Shoes are in bottom of my list of needs right now.

Ironic you say this since since you know a lot of other people are going to spend their stimulus checks on kicks.. I hope these don’t get pushed to when those checks are sent out. We already gotta compete with enough resellers as it is.

They should be reopened tomorrow.

UPDATE: (1:15 p.m.)
The Nike Distribution Center in Memphis has been closed.

Nike released a statement:
“The health and safety of our team is always our first priority. We have temporarily closed one of our Memphis, TN, distribution facilities. During this period, we will be conducting a comprehensive disinfection process. We are targeting to reopen the facility tomorrow at 6 a.m. Sunday, April 5. During this period, while our facility is closed, we will pay our employees who have altered schedules and will pay based on standard hours.”

Must have missed out. My SNKRS still says 11th. Hoping to get a pair but not my priority right now. Shoes are in bottom of my list of needs right now.

did your shoes ship ?

also do you or anyone else know if the shipping hub reopened ?

i was and still thinking the same but i need some normality back in my life
i have been too depressed for weeks through all this
i got these last week and just ordered the 5's

i know i shouldn't have but i did

Last edited:
Guess it did it on it's own.
Im in the raffle without scanning the qr code
Screenshot_20200407-063848_Shiekh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom