Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

I can cop for 215 that includes tax and shipping. Should I do it or try my luck on Saturday. Not sure what to do anyone

Last edited:
All the way in on these Pandemic Purple's. I entered raffles at 5 local spots this week. Trying online too at 10am manually. **** them bots

Where you at that isn't quarantined to enter local raffles?

Yea kind of crazy right. I was surprised they did a raffle too with everything going on. The release was FCFS but they had to change that. Anyways, I'm out here in the 757 VA BEACH to be specific.

I can cop for 215 that includes tax and shipping. Should I do it or try my luck on Saturday. Not sure what to do anyone
I wear a 8 and I’d definitely cop if I could cuz all the bots and resellers go immediately for my size and I can tell aftermarket is gonna be higher than the pine green 2.0s

The prices on size 7 - 8 aren’t even High like they normally are for 1s

and for the most part the YouTube reviewers didn’t gonuts for these

everyone should be fine. Justcop right away Saturday morning

jordan 1 resell gonna be **** for at least a few months unless its a hype shoe. all the broke boys gotta get rid of them/cant afford cause they out of work due to covid19

jordan 1 resell gonna be **** for at least a few months unless its a hype shoe. all the broke boys gotta get rid of them/cant afford cause they out of work due to covid19
I can dig it. But still, if you want them you have to act like you want them.

I kinda think these are gonna go up. people are gonna strike out and be salty. it's a nice colorway and purple shoes seem to do well
Well I for one am going for these mainly because its purple since its one color of sneakers I don’t have in my collection. Another reason I’m going for these is because I feel its hard to come by purple based Jordans better yet purple based kicks in general.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom