Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

6 bucks a pair after tax and ship via SX so maybe like ~$50 profit? Just a guess. Plus gonna need 10 boxes lol and don’t forgot 20 sheets of paper you’ll have to print. Plus gas to ups.
I just put in a retail bid on SX :lol: :frown: :smh: slept through the release and with stores closed all da plugs were pulled. The mighty have officially fallen smh

Footlocker pair got delivered yesterday
Open the box and all the new pair of J's excitement was ruined because first thing I see is a dude staring at me with a look of seduction
Had that 💩 sittin' right in the middle of the box too
IMG_20200416_152121273.jpg
IMG_20200416_152218211.jpg

Footlocker pair got delivered yesterday
Open the box and all the new pair of J's excitement was ruined because first thing I see is a dude staring at me with a look of seduction
Had that 💩 sittin' right in the middle of the box too
IMG_20200416_152121273.jpg
IMG_20200416_152218211.jpg
If Jordan’s aren’t excluded then I would be pumped for that.

2 years from now these will def be inflated. I think these will be sort of like Game Royals and I feel like those were slightly cheaper after the release for a while too unless I'm tripping.

2 years from now these will def be inflated. I think these will be sort of like Game Royals and I feel like those were slightly cheaper after the release for a while too unless I'm tripping.
No, you’re right. They were cheaper. My game royals are still DS. I’ll break them out at some point this years when I can go somewhere.

For the people who are doubling up, do u guys have the 1st court purple pair??

Yea I got a pair I wear from time to time; I love them in hand but when they’re on my feet I’m not a huge fan-Hard to put my finger on why bc I love the shade of purple. I can’t remember the last time I wore them but suspect the court purple 2.0 will get way more action.

Back
Top Bottom