Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Anybody who ordered off sheik get their pair today?? I'm still waiting says in transit deliver by end of day.. smh

Do people literally resell for a living? I was under the impression that it's like a side hobby. I mean they need to have stable income to be able to fund future purchases right?

Resellers camp out at any outlet stores possible. Some people have the inside game where they bring a uhaul truck and have warehouses full of shoes.

Got both these today.
61EA4EF0-B7A7-45BA-8DF8-6DF6AF4D0DD2.jpeg

^ y'all must have gotten terrible storm blues and blacktoes if you saying these materials are in-between them. 3 pairs on hand and these all have too much plastic in the composition. Not the case for the other pairs mentioned. CP 2.0 still a great cw no doubt, just would have been over the top with better materials.

Got mine in from NDC....is it just me or did they stop using the green and white YCM sticker in the box? I got the stamp in the lid but not the YCM decal....YCM is for mold prevention...wonder if these use different materials and they didn't use YCM this time around....

My Court Purple 2.0s came in today and I must admit that I was a bit underwhelmed but I still love this shoe. Them getting pushed back, Me putting extensive work signing up for websites, the rush of loggiong on to SNKRS at 9am sharp, shipping being delayed to COVID-19 all just took its toll on a playa.

Got mine in from NDC....is it just me or did they stop using the green and white YCM sticker in the box? I got the stamp in the lid but not the YCM decal....YCM is for mold prevention...wonder if these use different materials and they didn't use YCM this time around....
They need to swap out the mold prevention for glitter prevention.

12.5 came in.

The shoe is fine imo. The leather (besides the black collar that isn’t leather) is good to me! Better than I expected after reading some folks in here and watching reviews

satisfied with my purchase
577C25D0-9526-45BE-ADD0-49E578B03578.jpeg

^ y'all must have gotten terrible storm blues and blacktoes if you saying these materials are in-between them. 3 pairs on hand and these all have too much plastic in the composition. Not the case for the other pairs mentioned. CP 2.0 still a great cw no doubt, just would have been over the top with better materials.

definitely agree with you there man. My ndc CP 2.0’s have a really cheap plastic feel to em. Hopefully my cityblue has better quality. Cw is dope though.

Back
Top Bottom