Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Y’all gotta stop hyping the quality of the leather on these 1s.

These “remastered” releases are all the same.

I know JB be checking these forums like:

A3347112-0358-4330-9ACE-A2599E6D0ABA.gif

Just called my Shoe Palace in Austin TX to see if the purps would be FCFS or raffle and he said they will be FCFS. He also told me that the purps will be closer to a gr with the Pines being more limited. Not sure how true that is or if anyone else has heard anything similar?

Just called my Shoe Palace in Austin TX to see if the purps would be FCFS or raffle and he said they will be FCFS. He also told me that the purps will be closer to a gr with the Pines being more limited. Not sure how true that is or if anyone else has heard anything similar?

So many different things being heard. Hate when this happens.

If you are a 13/14 dont trip they will be cheap for a while, bred toes in 13 and 14 just hit 275 after being around 230 for months.

Absolutely 100%. It makes me want to throw up when dudes are like "Yeah it's kinda like bred toe leather." BRO. They are literally the same shoe every single time. From SBBs to Shadows. All those releases.

This is fax. Same shoe, same price point, same tier of materials. Also a reminder that tumbling is just a process to enhance the texture and not at all indicative of leather quality.

My Shadow 1 and Game Royal 1 leather is not the same. Not that it matters. It's really silly arguing over which cheap, 10-cent leather is superior to the other. It's all cheap stuff.

A little tempted on these Greens and Purples, mainly cause I've bought so little these past few months. Will be a game time decision. Not one damn penny will be spent over retail though.

They might all be cheap leather but they are not the same at all with the exception of a few pairs. My black toes kill all the others. They are softer than my sbb and every other shoe I've bought which is all of them lol. If they could give us all these colorways with that smooth black toe leather that would be way better than tumble.

Back
Top Bottom