Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

The prices on size 7 - 8 aren’t even High like they normally are for 1s

and for the most part the YouTube reviewers didn’t gonuts for these

everyone should be fine. Justcop right away Saturday morning
Copping right away aint as easy as it sounds. There’s gonna be plenty of ppl taking Ls Saturday morning that had sites pulled up on multiple devices 15 min before the drop. Happens every release aside from the ones we know will sit and we can cop under retail

Resell also doesn’t normally get into those super crazy #s until the moment they drop cuz we know it’s gonna sell out on every site within the first hour or 2..SP’s site is so trash theyre always the last to sell out and that’s mainly cuz no one can check out

and I’ve never met a single person in real life that’s buying kicks based off what ppl like Nightwing say.. the average person is hyped off these cause retro 1s have become super popular and it’s purple lol

the fact that all the online stock should be higher across the board is a plus though.. let’s hope you’re right

hype is low for 1’s now

I hope y’all not thinking that hype is low just because the pine 2.0s and the black UNC to Chi didn’t reach crazy resell prices.. if those Chi mids that they just put out released as highs, there’d be a 70+ page on them

Copping right away aint as easy as it sounds. There’s gonna be plenty of ppl taking Ls Saturday morning that had sites pulled up on multiple devices 15 min before the drop. Happens every release aside from the ones we know will sit and we can cop under retail

Resell also doesn’t normally get into those super crazy #s until the moment they drop cuz we know it’s gonna sell out on every site within the first hour or 2..SP’s site is so trash theyre always the last to sell out and that’s mainly cuz no one can check out

and I’ve never met a single person in real life that’s buying kicks based off what ppl like Nightwing say.. the average person is hyped off these cause retro 1s have become super popular and it’s purple lol

the fact that all the online stock should be higher across the board is a plus though.. let’s hope you’re right

I hope y’all not thinking that hype is low just because the pine 2.0s and the black UNC to Chi didn’t reach crazy resell prices.. if those Chi mids that they just put out released as highs, there’d be a 70+ page on them

It’s not just nightwing bro

I’ve watched every YouTube review on these. People are not going crazy. Not praising the leather etc. all the things that come with a “hyped” 1. No social media talk. It’s just quiet for these

all I’m saying is that if you want them. You should be able to get them. Does that mean wait till Sunday? No. I Just don’t think there will be many L’s At all.

Even the thread is just the same people posting

maybe you see the hype. But I’m just not seeing it

I’m a size 13 I have nothing to worry about lol.

No we think the hype is low because the videos on YouTube aren't getting alot of views, they are going for $210 on the resell market, and I have heard no one talk about these in real life. We understand that you like them fam and they are dope but the hype isn't high for these. Most people who got the OGs see it as a redundant purchase and prefer the OGs anyway.

if this is true footlocker some *****es for still backdooring smh. complex lowkey snitching lol

Back
Top Bottom