Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Mine still says pending n idk wt happened wit sheik haven't heard anything from them!! Ready pay resale smh

Shiekh just came through 🙏🏽
A657C43D-DA07-4429-91E5-D374D36F13B8.jpeg

Last edited:
With the black toebox? Nah
We can agree to disagree but if that shoe released as a high, itd be hypebeast material. It even sold out as a mid.

No we think the hype is low because the videos on YouTube aren't getting alot of views, they are going for $210 on the resell market, and I have heard no one talk about these in real life. We understand that you like them fam and they are dope but the hype isn't high for these. Most people who got the OGs see it as a redundant purchase and prefer the OGs anyway.

I can see that. I have the OGs as well. I think I’m viewing it differently because I wear a size 8 and even on the retro 1s I actually go for that aren’t as hyped to the next Person, I still have a hard time obtaining them lol
It’s not just nightwing bro

I’ve watched every YouTube review on these. People are not going crazy. Not praising the leather etc. all the things that come with a “hyped” 1. No social media talk. It’s just quiet for these

all I’m saying is that if you want them. You should be able to get them. Does that mean wait till Sunday? No. I Just don’t think there will be many L’s At all.

Even the thread is just the same people posting

maybe you see the hype. But I’m just not seeing it
At the end of the day, it’s a retro 1 high with Chicago color blocking that’s purple... I’m hoping there’s not as many Ls since online stock should be much higher everywhere tho
hype aint low. dont be duped.
I feel like any release that sells out the first hour of release had some type of hype to it... and we all know these will fly

Took 3 raffle Ls so far.. 1 on Hibbett and 2 on Shiekh

congrats to those that’s gotten early Ws... guess I’ll be on Warzone all night before I hit the warzone when they release in the morning lol

Also hit on Shiekh, was the only raffle I entered. I didnt want to enter a bunch of raffles and hit a bunch of pairs during this world situation. I do resell on the side, but have too much inventory now as it is. But, personal pair secured, so makes tomorrow less stressing. I'm happy.

Anyone hear from DTLR and Feature?

I thought I put in for more raffles but I guess I just did them two and haven’t heard nothing

Smh why do you guys do the same thing every release lol.. it’s the same shoe. So get ur same size I just don’t get it. A different color won’t change a shoe size

So you’re saying every single sneaker model (Jordan’s especially) fit exactly the same way for each color way? I’m a 12.5 TTS sometimes I can make a 12 work, sometimes I have to deal with a 13.

Back
Top Bottom