Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Defiant $175

Meeting for the first time

49B679FF-5A2E-44B2-AB85-FB19B78CC085.jpeg

Returning both of mine

How they fit compared to Air Force 1 and Air max 90 Off white? TTS? Thanks

They fit HUGE imo. I'm sitting here wishing I had gone a full size down. Suprised it hasn't already been commented on here tbh.

i think most the folks that are hating on the coutures would also probably dislike the YSLs on the left. These shoes are hot fire and im glad i was able to scoop up at retail today. Prices will go up. That 1 pic on ig was fake news

gotta love jordan brand referencing a sneaker that rips off the air jordan 1

i think most the folks that are hating on the coutures would also probably dislike the YSLs on the left. These shoes are hot fire and im glad i was able to scoop up at retail today. Prices will go up. That 1 pic on ig was fake news

gotta love jordan brand referencing a sneaker that rips off the air jordan 1

Agree...I just don't understand the hate for these. The look is dope and the quality of mine is excellent with absolutely no QC issues. Just might need to do a size swap as I'm not sure I can live with having to wear two pairs of socks to eliminate the slipping.

61575763-0900-4491-8C0A-E790BA0A7C9E.jpeg
so ppl will praise the 01’s quality, but will diss these b/c of their quality? y’all know the only difference is one shiny. tumbled leather does not automatically mean quality at all. I swear some of y’all wouldn’t know leather quality if u skinned a cow.

My ire with coutures is it was a poorly executed idea which was predicated on a less than fully formed concept.

This was a concept of a wink and a nod to the haute couture brands that reference the 1 in their footwear looks ... instead of either really looking at the reference points of those brands or reimagining the 1 in the mindspace of the high fashion concepts we got a 1 with a stripe. I don't own the SL-10 but have seen several pair first hand including the OGs and reissues and the stripes are clean. JB is known solely for footwear and is a fortune 500 company and it can't QA pairs to get a clean concept to the retail customer, but a company which isn't known for footwear can manage that?

Had JB actually worked through the concept I believe they would have passed on the cheap *** laces, passed on the odd choice for a sockliner, and the overall cheap materials used - and probably would came up with a product I would have gladly spent $15 more on.

Quite satisfied with the quality on my pair, stripe is clean throughout. Creasing a bit already but all natural

I definitely don't think they fit big. Definitely more TTS than say the flyknit 1s

Speaking of which, I swapped the laces with the waxed ones from the flyknit 1s, looks great.

The quality control was better on the FA pair I picked up. Way cleaner paint job on the stripe and no razor cuts in the leather. I might break them out today. Hmmm.....so many choices.

Imma return my 10.5 I got them in & the pics look better. I’ve never returned an air Jordan 1 before smh

The quality control was better on the FA pair I picked up. Way cleaner paint job on the stripe and no razor cuts in the leather. I might break them out today. Hmmm.....so many choices.

Got my sns raffle pair in yesterday and the quality is far better than the sneakrs pair which has got a horribly wrinkled side panel that looks completely out of place alongside the rest of the shoe :sick:

751F56D3-0239-425E-97CA-0DA3E3B4220F.jpeg
At the end of the first day on feet.

Mine are almost the same after a couple oh hours on feet. I really don't understand the crease that you have only on the right shoe at the end of the toe. It seems that in that point the leather was not stretch enough....what do you think?

Mine are almost the same after a couple oh hours on feet. I really don't understand the crease that you have only on the right shoe at the end of the toe. It seems that in that point the leather was not stretch enough....what do you think?

I get that same crease on all my Jordan 1’s. I think it’s from stepping on the cars gas peddle.

Hit with that ghost charge trying to order that size 8 on Jimmy Jazz. How long do I have to wait before it drops, 30 days? Ugh, would rather not deal with that bs on my paypal/cc.

Back
Top Bottom