AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

It’s obvious his statement didn’t infer that all pairs from FTL are smooth and FTA are all tumbled :lol:

Just the particular pairs that he received came that way.
This. I’m just saying all my FA pairs came tumbled with an earlier date. That’s it take it for what it is

frag custom pic on twitter
DZI-klHVQAI3Oig.jpg:large

giphy.gif

You don’t know what they are allocated, foh

use common sense. im pretty sure nike doesnt send specific vendors pairs from specific production times. what would be the point in that? absolutely zero point in that. and u know im right because weve seen various different stores get early/late shipments on various releases.

u dont need to know 100% the logistics to safely deduce that.

use common sense. im pretty sure nike doesnt send specific vendors pairs from specific production times. what would be the point in that? absolutely zero point in that. and u know im right because weve seen various different stores get early/late shipments on various releases.

u dont need to know 100% the logistics to safely deduce that.
Common sense = all the pairs from a certain date go to the same place.

Common sense = all the pairs from a certain date go to the same place.

based on what? your own pairs only? 1 person? u got pairs from other people that back that up?

im not trying to get into an argument so dont get me wrong bro. but before at first i get that u were stating in your experience only....but now youve taken it further and talkin like its facts and common sense and not just based "on your experience...."

which makes bigj505 bigj505 look like hes right when he said "in my experience" was just a farce.

but hey, not trying to get into a pointless debate on a beautiful sunday afternoon lol. all im gonna say is ive copped many many kicks from all the big retailers over the years, and production dates and quality are all over the place. trust me when i tell u that if 1 retailer does indeed get certain prducton dates/quality id be all over it. but its a crapshoot.

All y’all clowns tho this is why I’ve been on here almost 20 years and barely post. I post a personal experience and dudes tryna tell me I’m wrong foh. * logs out

his "personal experience" turned into "its common sense..."

nobody cares that u barely post lol

but we the clowns tho foh

Let’s disagree without name calling please.

my bad i respect it. but u gotta get ole boy too lol.

All y’all clowns tho this is why I’ve been on here almost 20 years and barely post. I post a personal experience and dudes tryna tell me I’m wrong foh. * logs out

U started the “common sense” goofy.

Acting like they go through the warehouse and randomize pairs. Sounds dumb af. They put all the pairs in a big carton when they are produced and ship them out with pairs produced on or around the same date.

Back
Top Bottom