AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Top 3s literally look like clown shoes to me, and were sitting for weeks in my area(LA=hypebeasts/reseller central). Even months after they released, they could be had at $220-$240 on the resale market. Now prices are ridiculous. I think that assuming game royals have potential to go up in the near future, is not far fetched. Jb and Nike hit us so hard over the heads with their February drops, that it seems that many of us are suffering from clouded judgment due to unhappy wallets. I think gold toes, which have been plummeting in price, will also rise again in value soon.

I wonder how many people were FORCED to sit out this release because Footlocker was only accepting cash; their credit card systems were down nationwide for a majority of the morning. An employee told me that people had to pass at her location bc it was cash only. My sister asked why that was, and the cashier rolled her eyes and said most folks charged their Jordans to their cards. Made me wonder how prevalent this is...

Top 3s literally look like clown shoes to me, and were sitting for weeks in my area(LA=hypebeasts/reseller central). Even months after they released, they could be had at $220-$240 on the resale market. Now prices are ridiculous. I think that assuming game royals have potential to go up in the near future, is not far fetched. Jb and Nike hit us so hard over the heads with their February drops, that it seems that many of us are suffering from clouded judgment due to unhappy wallets. I think gold toes, which have been plummeting in price, will also rise again in value soon.

I wonder how many people were FORCED to sit out this release because Footlocker was only accepting cash; their credit card systems were down nationwide for a majority of the morning. An employee told me that people had to pass at her location bc it was cash only. My sister asked why that was, and the cashier rolled her eyes and said most folks charged their Jordans to their cards. Made me wonder how prevalent this is...

Game Royal's will increase in time. Book it. It's the home version of the OG Royal's. People can sleep all they want. I doubled up and am ecstatic.

I used my cc with no issues at FTL.

Top 3's didn't sit in LA.

Top 3 hype was far greater than these ijs. If they go up then so be it, it won’t bother me at all. I just don’t expect it, but if ya check my post I wasn’t a big fan of these from jump.
Just opinion sharing as usual, I can’t see the future.

Yeah top 3 hype was def greater
Struck out on snkrs but was able to grab off FTA app reserve with only a 5 min HS?
Whatever the HS was before they changed it didnt even get the extra 1 min HS and won it used a $10 coupon on top
Except for like the lettermans and yin yangs prices are starting to creep up on others
Met navy and storm blues for example
None of this actually matters unless you were able to double up on certain pairs for trade/sell down the road

Top 3's didn't sit in LA.

They certainly did in my area of LA-3 weeks after release, flight 23 Santa Monica and Glendale galleria had FSRs-other stores had scattered adult sizes. This was at a time when Jordan brand was dead and Ultraboosts and Yeezys were the only shoes La-heads were clamoring for.

Struck out this weekend. Well just bought a pair off stockx bid was excepted price is reasonable. This is a clean shoe.

They certainly did in my area of LA-3 weeks after release, flight 23 Santa Monica and Glendale galleria had FSRs-other stores had scattered adult sizes. This was at a time when Jordan brand was dead and Ultraboosts and Yeezys were the only shoes La-heads were clamoring for.

I remember that now all the yeezy boost fan know that the boost r dead so now there back in Js again BS!

That was not my experience. I went to footstores and they were nowhere to be found. Also, tried boutiques and most only had one size run. When you say LA, do you mean Los Angeles? I think you may be remembering that release wrong.

Sounds strange, my local FTL has that antique IMB & I was able to charge my debit card on it. Maybe it was select stores...
None the less, I live by the rule that if it’s a “want” I have to pay for it cash/debit. If it’s a “need” then it goes on credit.

This is what it looks like @ my local FTL :nerd:
A36EA714-CE2E-4740-AA1D-244BC2130C79.jpeg

makes me wonder if the gold toe 1’s will also rise in value. ive been procrastinating in getting myself a pair of those.

I think Jordan brand was 10-15 years late on the gold toe 1s. They would have sold for crazy $$$$ Pre-2010. Due to wearabilty and creasing concerns, I don’t see the gold toes increasing in price the way non-patent versions do, so grabbing them immediately may no be necessary imo. Even the complex cons have stayed steady and relatively low, considering how limited they are/were. That being said, the gold toes will probably not ever be as cheap as they are now so if u want them u should grab them now on the low.

That was not my experience. I went to footstores and they were nowhere to be found. Also, tried boutiques and most only had one size run. When you say LA, do you mean Los Angeles? I think you may be remembering that release wrong.

Yea Los Angeles-I May have gone on a restock day??? Or maybe late shipments??? I wasn’t on top of releases so you may be right. I definitely saw FSRs at 2 flight 23 stores, and in scattered sizes at HOHs, a few weeks after RD, but again; those are at extremely high volume accounts. I definitely saw them because I checked GOAT for prices in the hopes that I had some trade bait but 10-10.5 were literally $200-210 so I passed.

As Angelinos know, Los Angeles covers such a broad range, so we may both be correct in our respective recall of history:smile:

Back
Top Bottom