AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

I’m surprised people are talking about future value for days.
Does it really matter?

It really doesn't lol

It actually kinda depresses me talking about 2 years down the road etc...

But I still jumped into the convo, when in rome i guess...

do you see any paint issues with wear over time?

If you do it right probably not, but sometime in the future might need a touch-up or two, really not that bad. The paint should hold on to the leather really well just make sure you prep it before painting.

Lol naw royals were full on GRs...joints were EVERYWHERE. These are same numbers as bred toes supposedly.

Royals just OG so they got that old head Jordan fan demand.

Still disagree but not like either of us has proof either way

i dont have 100% accurate numbers. but im pretty sure youre wrong. like sum1 said, royals were full GR and way more plentiful. not talking about your area. talking overall. i got 5 pairs of royals, easy. and none of them were raffle wins. and people were getting tons of pairs on the royals eastbay phone jig that monday. cause they were much more plentiful.

as JB had already warned us....releases this year are gonna go back to the more limited side compared to last year. so theres ya answer based off that alone.

Weird, apparently just different in my area. Royals 2017 between myself and a buddy got 1 pair at MOA, Game Royals we each got 5 pairs.

Top 3s flew in the Miami area. I didn’t attempt on them as I wasn’t and still ain’t a fan of those. The different color tongues kill it for me, and I’m use to my 1s with only 3 colors not 4.

Gold toes will go up, but the addition of the complex or whatever name version before will keep them some what reasonable.
Also those black/ gold from years back was HELLA HELLA HELLA limited, that has a lot to do with the prices.

"in my experience" :rofl:

Update: not at you Atdizzle at the dude saying royals were more limited.

haha yea they def werent. basically almost nothing was limited last year lol. last year was 1 of the best years for the most JB discounts imo. discos galore.

I would’ve really preferred leather and then I might be saying the same. But I do love them in pics.
I honestly didn’t even think about leather to be honest. Probably because black gold 1s generally have been patent in my head

Back
Top Bottom