AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Once again I'm salty that the only FA in my area closed up shop. Whyyy would you do this to me!

so like champs aint getting these right? i got gold toes on app reserve on champs but stuck out at fta and ftl. but i did get bred toes at ftl but struck out at fta. cant remember if champs got bred toes but if they did i stuck out with them also.

Will those codes posted only work for if you selected a FTL/FA in that zip code area?

Time to start watching this thread. Learn from my mistakes missing out on bred toes. Round 2, here we go!

Where do you change your zip? I see no option in the app

I was trying to help someone at my work today with his app and we couldn’t find it at first either. Go to edit stores then try hitting the search button at the top of the screen

Will those codes posted only work for if you selected a FTL/FA in that zip code area?
Time to start watching this thread. Learn from my mistakes missing out on bred toes. Round 2, here we go!
Yes. (As if you are checking into that store locations zip code with the code provided here.) Then all you do is change it back to your zipcode so you can have the head start to your local location.

Where do you change your zip? I see no option in the app
Under selected stores. Then store procedures the list of your local stores on the top with the magnifing glass type the zipcode provided Confirm you want to change location. Then go back out to the earn headstarts, then checkin enter the 4 digit part of the code. Once it gives you the head start you change it back to your local store.

so like champs aint getting these right? i got gold toes on app reserve on champs but stuck out at fta and ftl. but i did get bred toes at ftl but struck out at fta. cant remember if champs got bred toes but if they did i stuck out with them also.

Champs aint getting them
Champs also blessed me with gold toes
Champs didnt get bred toes
FTA and champs always give me love
But for some reason i never hit on anything at FTL
Come on FTL how can i spend money if you wont let me!

Yes. (As if you are checking into that store locations zip code with the code provided here.) Then all you do is change it back to your zipcode so you can have the head start to your local location.

Under selected stores. Then store procedures the list of your local stores on the top with the magnifing glass type the zipcode provided Confirm you want to change location. Then go back out to the earn headstarts, then checkin enter the 4 digit part of the code. Once it gives you the head start you change it back to your local store.

Thanks man. I've spent so much time every day watching new release threads and striking out. It would be amazing to finally get a W. Cheers to the both of us and NT copping!

Thanks man. I've spent so much time every day watching new release threads and striking out. It would be amazing to finally get a W. Cheers to the both of us and NT copping!
No prob. Wishing you best of luck. Just keep up with the thread on release day (time) you can find sites,links etc. Other members post here, with certain sizes that are still avalable if you are taking L's.

Champs, finishline and eastbay didnt get the bred toes

No prob. Wishing you best of luck. Just keep up with the thread on release day (time) you can find sites,links etc. Other members post here, with certain sizes that are still avalable if you are taking L's.
Yeah, I was watching the thread constantly during the bred toe release, but work and class finals taking up my schedule, missed out on all the drops. My only jordan 1 is the metallic red, so I'm itching to build on the collection with some heat.

Got’em

D68EB8D8-9356-491D-8E28-0919C2F755C9.png

I don’t even pay attention to the slight END markup...especially since they been decent to me with raffles.

Back
Top Bottom