AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Entered on END. Went down half a size because of their lack of UK half sizes. Annoying. But 1's are a little loosey on me so I should be ok.

So annoying my platinum dollar spent total got reset to $0. I didn't win the bred toes when it had 4 digits spent so what are my chances on winning these with $0 lol

if you've spent at least 300 while you're platinum they'll be redeemed and you'll continue being platinum for the next year. once redeemed your spend will go back down to zeo.

Read that wrong, dollar amount doesn't matter at all as long as you are platinum at least for the head start

When your account resets, you’re still platinum. You don’t have to go spend $300.

However, dollar $$ does matter, when it comes to winning Atleast. For instance someone who spends $10,000 and you with only $1,000. Chances are the person w the most money will win over you.

But even then it gets tricky because I believe the algorithm takes into account which store the $ was spent at. So maybe if the person with $10,000 spent all the money in another store than the one you to are competing in, then you have the upper hand. Assuming you spend all your $1000 at said store

https://footdistrict.typeform.com/to/iwU8Xe
48CEA60C-6DB1-4F45-AC65-2F87DE0EACB4.jpeg

Yah it's my understanding the money will get reset to $0 but you stay platinum (assuming you still spent $300 in the year from when you reached that status).

But I'll find out next month I guess

Anyone have pics of these yet? I want to see what we’ll actually get instead of stock photos

Not following a sneaker stores IG. I just put my name and dont even follow lol

And those tag 3 friends raffles are an automatic dub too

Back
Top Bottom