AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Wow. Waking up to see that these are selling fast overseas....makes me wonder how many people bought just to convert their pair into fragments or is this colorway that desirable to the level of sbbs(not quality wise)

TBD....numbers look equal to bred toes, but it's a less desirable colorway and the "quality" isn't hyped up as much. i personally think they'll float around $250-ish for a while....bred toes shot up to $300 pretty much right away.

These still may have some legs.

Last edited:
You could have probably gotten a discount on these if this were last year. As shallow as it may sound, a shoe being somewhat limited will cause some people to want them more.

Probably gonna be that way for most releases this year. Discount days are over :frown:

I got a reservation with a 6 min head start for these...I also won my first Nike Draw just last week on a brand new account. I’m 100% I won’t win anything else all year. Been too fortunate these past 2 weeks.

Wow. Waking up to see that these are selling fast overseas....makes me wonder how many people bought just to convert their pair into fragments or is this colorway that desirable to the level of sbbs(not quality wise)

that's what I'm thinking about doing too. gonna give this a shot

That's because Storm Blue's are lackluster. The blue isn't that nice of a shade and the quality isn't that great either. I was really unimpressed with them in person.
Storm Blues >>>>> Game Royals

Storm blues are an original colorway that hadn’t released in 31 years. Game Royals are selling cuz people want knockoff frags and cuz people came out speculating that JB numbers would be more limited this year.

you kno what my worst fear is? showing up to ths footstore to pick up my reserved pair just to be hit with they over raffled. so i end up beimg out of luck.

I’ve seen this happen, dude came out with the sheet of all the sz’s At the store and went down the line to check off the Sz’s. First 3 dudes were resellers, all wanted 10.5. I’m 5th in line, by the time they got to half the line pairs were gone. One of the 10.5 dudes pairs mysteriously disappeared from the stock room although it was there on the sheet. They hit him with the “we’re sorry , can we have your number we will call you if we find it:ohwell:”. My man was hurt but I had to laugh

OT: If I let someone use my FTL reward on their account, will the purchase reflect on mine or their account? Also, if I give someone else's phone # during check out, but won from my account, will that hurt my account going forward and will it show that I purchased? Thanks!

If I strike out I'm ok. Got the breds and the shadows are also dropping next month. But def gonna try.

Back
Top Bottom