AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

How does Monday morning work with Footlocker and Footaction? Restocks? If there’s still a chance to score my 11 I’ll hold off wearing them until next weekend.

A few pics I took today. Overall prettty happy
With this pickup.
E9A850FE-7A5C-43C4-80EC-4CB3CEC37410.jpeg

924554C2-534B-46EC-AFA9-8E0FBA861C21.jpeg

So I copped these on SNKRS and took an L on the tinkers. So I’m 1/3 right now. I’ll be finding out my fate Monday during the SW draw. Even if I miss out on the SW’s it’ll be a good March with
Game royals
Air max 180’s
LeBron 15 “Orange Box” PE
Some $20 cop Nike dunk high that I finessed into a nice shoe
Pharrell Tennis hu

April I’ve already gotten everything I want bought and paid for
Prom nights $166 preorder
Aj1 shadows $200 preorder
AF-1 customs

Anyone that took an L on the game royals but really wants them stock x has extcellent resell prices right now on these bricks. I seen some in my size for under $220. And the quality on these royals are top notch. Anyone who says otherwise hasn’t touched a pair. It’s got the soft leather comparable to what’s on the BC3’s I **** you not. Wait til you feel the leather on the shadows that’ll get your heart pumping much better than in 2013.

My pair came hella tumbled. I'm glad both shoes match. Would have been a little annoyed if one was extremely tumbled and the other wasn't.

Leather on these is average and that's okay.

Picked up my app pairs. One store had about 10 beasts waiting for unclaimed pairs, the other was empty. Royals were so easy to get last year so maybe that' s keeping these so low.

So I copped these on SNKRS and took an L on the tinkers. So I’m 1/3 right now. I’ll be finding out my fate Monday during the SW draw. Even if I miss out on the SW’s it’ll be a good March with
Game royals
Air max 180’s
LeBron 15 “Orange Box” PE
Some $20 cop Nike dunk high that I finessed into a nice shoe
Pharrell Tennis hu

April I’ve already gotten everything I want bought and paid for
Prom nights $166 preorder
Aj1 shadows $200 preorder
AF-1 customs

Anyone that took an L on the game royals but really wants them stock x has extcellent resell prices right now on these bricks. I seen some in my size for under $220. And the quality on these royals are top notch. Anyone who says otherwise hasn’t touched a pair. It’s got the soft leather comparable to what’s on the BC3’s I **** you not. Wait til you feel the leather on the shadows that’ll get your heart pumping much better than in 2013.
Hookup the shadows pre-order connect? I can’t deal with this drama next month

Got a 10.5 from unclaimed pairs but need a 9. There was a 9 behind the register that i was supposed to get but a friend of a worker just came out of nowhere and purchased. Didnt even wait in line like the rest of us. I was pissed but i wasnt sure how i was supposed to react in that situation.

These are pretty dope!!
out of all my pairs, only on shoe came bad
Eeek!

Attachments

• 0CDE5A26-404C-4EC9-A901-D43DCE602762.jpeg
    0CDE5A26-404C-4EC9-A901-D43DCE602762.jpeg
    285.5 KB · Views: 69
So when I picked up my FA pair today the dude in front of me asked if they had any sizes not reserved and they had a 9 and a 10 available :wow:even though this guy with a 10 min. Head start had put in for them and the app gave him the L, so of course he bought them. When I get up to the counter for my 10.5 he tells me usually the 10.5s sit unreserved like the bred toes, and I put in for them on the app at that location and took the L:angry:. He tells me the reserve system has glitches and pairs sit unreserved. Doubt it happens everywhere but worth checking out if all else fails come release day. I know when Shadows drop I’ll be checking.

Back
Top Bottom