AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Man I’m glad I checked my local footlocker, really surprised how easy it was actually after getting waitlisted on the app and taking the fat L on snkrs as usual.

Walked in and 2:55 asked dude if they had 10.5 and said ya I just had to wait 5 minutes... nobody waiting other than me. They had no problem letting me use my welcome to platinum 20 reward too so in the end bad luck turned to better luck!

Check your local spots if your still looking, a lot of other spots had size 11 left too.

The sweet smell of success aka glue smell

136F2A81-7141-4B91-AC49-B78C864AB433.jpeg
leather looks fire on this pair

Man I’m glad I checked my local footlocker, really surprised how easy it was actually after getting waitlisted on the app and taking the fat L on snkrs as usual.

Walked in and 2:55 asked dude if they had 10.5 and said ya I just had to wait 5 minutes... nobody waiting other than me. They had no problem letting me use my welcome to platinum 20 reward too so in the end bad luck turned to better luck!

Check your local spots if your still looking, a lot of other spots had size 11 left too.
Where you at man. I’m in need of an 11

4789C274-2993-4EAC-8211-D7534400C5AA.jpeg
After striking out on Snkrs and FCFS at Niketown, I tried my local house of hoops as a last ditch effort and was surprised they had pairs left. For some reason I thought these would look more like the 1.5 Returns but I was wrong.
WTF LOL why does your wings logo say "NIKE" instead of "Air Jordan"?

No luck on snkrs once again. Was too lazy to go line up for unclaimed pairs. On to the next one.

Tried for these, struck on on SNKRS. Got to work early but clocked in not even thinking to try to shoe stores in the mall, so I checked around 11, Finish Line didn't get them. CHamps sold out, and Jimmy Jazz had grade school sizes. Ohh well, I like these buy not in love with them.

If anyone is really wanting these just use a new account on stockX and get them for 195ish shipped. That’s like 20-25 bucks over retail plus tax in most places. If they keeps you away, you must not want them too badly.
just signed up and all they sent was 100 off watch or bags

T Taliban45 They've always done 20 off new member disco code, I think it was even 25 awhile back.
Just checked the sign up page and you're right, they don't have a 20 off sneakers ad up.
That's wild, I wonder if its because of the PayPal promo they have going currently.

T Taliban45 They've always done 20 off new member disco code, I think it was even 25 awhile back.
Just checked the sign up page and you're right, they don't have a 20 off sneakers ad up.
That's wild, I wonder if its because of the PayPal promo they have going currently.
Or people were taking advantage of it like you were just trying to.

Back
Top Bottom