AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

My game royals tho are NOTICEABLY tumbled on the side white panels but smooth as hell on the toe box.

84E5FFC6-027A-4A01-A3A1-01059C6DA428.jpeg
D2D52D24-8D24-46FB-9E61-ADC52444CBD1.jpeg
BC78C080-F32C-4189-B4C9-15E092C0CCDF.jpeg

I no longer have my Chicago’s, but those wasn’t tumbled like these game royals to me.

I posted pics showing my pair isn't tumbled. Not all Game Royals are tumbled.. my pair is just like your (and my) Chi's.

Where at? I'm in atl looking for a 10
It's all over GA really. I use FB market place, LetGo, OfferUP & 5miles. Any of these, I'm sure you'll be able to find your size. Just meet in a safe location and know how to legit check, but that's obvious.

Saw a 10.5 on offerup for $200, not too long ago.

im usually not one to complain about quality and dont get me wrong, still happy i got my pair....but stitching a little sloppy on the one I got

IMG_1906.JPG
IMG_1907.JPG
IMG_1908.JPG

You dont have to confirm???????

No, I’m not talking about confirming the night before, when you win. I’m referring to when you actually go into the store, and they’re looking on the list. They put a code in, and it shows a pickup code in red. After that, it asks you are you done picking up the shoe .

No, I’m not talking about confirming the night before, when you win. I’m referring to when you actually go into the store, and they’re looking on the list. They put a code in, and it shows a pickup code in red. After that, it asks you are you done picking up the shoe .

Joint is glitchy.. Ive waited until I pick up then it never shows again. I also have seen it after copping but it says I didn't purchase.. I mostly just ignore it now.. as long as it's on your account (when they ring you up), you're good.

im usually not one to complain about quality and dont get me wrong, still happy i got my pair....but stitching a little sloppy on the one I got

IMG_1906.JPG
IMG_1907.JPG
IMG_1908.JPG

That's not the stitching, higher grain leather doesn't cut cleanly because the fibers are stronger

Technically they are suppose to match your pickup code to their list
Then punch in a 4 digit code to confirm pickup
Then the app updates
You hit yes saying you purchased then get rung up at the register
Some stores don’t do this either cuz they don’t care or lazy

My store had a sheet printed out with my name on it and just crossed it out.

Back
Top Bottom