AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

What's crackin cuz
29401865_1668563133230523_877766825675325440_n.jpg

My pair was scheduled to be here tomorrow the 28th, just checked the update now showing 30th. Ordered from NDC early reservation last Thursday

Resellers holding onto these shoes hoping for prices to climb. I mean is holding onto a pair 6 months to a year for 20-30 dollar profit even worth your time?

$20-$30 after 6-12 months lol? Are those really your numbers? So out of the loop smh.
Just my opinion no matter how off I am. These have zero hype and not a desired colorway. Resell prices back my point. What are you expecting them to be? In the 300s?

Resellers holding onto these shoes hoping for prices to climb. I mean is holding onto a pair 6 months to a year for 20-30 dollar profit even worth your time?
It’s a good investment if u do the math. Even if only making $20-30 a pair in 6 months a year. Obviously you would have to flip more than one but u get the point

They sold out quick, but they're only going 20 above retail. Hopefully people return them so I can double up

It’s a good investment if u do the math. Even if only making $20-30 a pair in 6 months a year. Obviously you would have to flip more than one but u get the point

Agreed 100% if you were sitting on 50 pairs or so and not 1 pair. But I doubt many, if any, here are sitting on that many pairs which is back to my original point.

Look whatever, if prices go up high, then I'm wrong. Big deal lol.. life goes on man. People here get offended or something if an opinion isn't agreeable to their own views

People holding onto 1 pair aren’t “resellers” like you mentioned, no ones offended bruh

If you buy a shoe and your intention to resell doesn't label you as a reseller, then I don't know what to call it...

:rofl:

Anyway don't want to flood this thread anymore. You do you bro.

Back
Top Bottom