Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Hyper Crimson

20190131-111447.jpg

I went out today to check on the store and rocked these man these are so comfortable... no doubt going to rock then for the super bowl

Not sure how you can forget about a shoe that is dropping and be a true sneaker head Don’t get it. If you are the casual buyer then it makes sense

Stuff comes up. Never know what's going on in someone's life.

Plus this was a Thursday drop. We're ingrained to be prepared on Saturdays.

Not trying to add some fuel in the fire but JB use to drop some releases on Thursdays back in the days if i can remember. I skipped class just to grab my spacejams back in 2000. And i remember jordan 9's back in 2001 released on a weekday. Damn was in 9th grade. Memories.

Reactions: ASE
Not trying to add some fuel in the fire but JB use to drop some releases on Thursdays back in the days if i can remember. I skipped class just to grab my spacejams back in 2000. And i remember jordan 9's back in 2001 released on a weekday. Damn was in 9th grade. Memories.
I thought it was wenesdays

Back in the day yah....but it hasn't been like that in awhile. I'm prepared either way if it's a shoe I want, but everyone's circumstances are different.

I got two pairs. I feel very attached and lazy the lesser pair. I might just keep them both, have one orange lace and keep the other black. $170 ain't gonna break the bank.

Have to say I don’t like the way the holes on the left shoe you can see white and the right shoe you can’t drives me nuts tried a marker and help out a little. So these will be my new beaters. And that’s fine by me dope shoe for a beater.

Last edited:
Kind of a flaw that I wouldn't want to have on mine. Just my $.02
Kept them and just use them as Beaters I know I am with mine. Not a bad shoe to beat the hell out of just saying. These will
replace my Jordan DUbs Witch are trash to start with

Back
Top Bottom