Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

IMG_4220.JPG
Just coppedat HoH.

I hit on SNKRS for the pine greens which now means I have reset my 3 year clock on being successful on SNKRS. 2021 is looking promising. Honestly I wouldn't pay a dime above retail for these or the court purples (I missed on those). If you do be patient. I'm confident the prices will come down to retail or just above.
Yeah, release day hype is the worse time to purchase at resell. I'd give it a month or two, they usually dip then.

FTL app was money on the pines. Was able to cart a few minutes after they launched and a couple cart errors. Once they were carted, it was smooth sailing

I have birthday rewards from Finishline, curious if I could use them.

If its the $10.00 birthday one, I was able to use mine on the katrina 3s. I just lucked out on finishline and got to my cart. Was able to use a $20.00 reward and check out. Glad I kept the browser open.

Just got off the phone with FTA on my quest for a size 8.

Was told that they can’t do phone orders but the lady was kind enough to attempt to make an exception. She then kindly checked all inventories she had access to. Purples are all the way sold out and the smallest in the greens was a 10. I probably should’ve made a smart move and ordered the 10, sold it then used the money to get my size but for whatever reason I passed and decided to pass this info along to you guys.. good luck to whomever is looking for a size 10 as my quest for an 8 continues

In hindsight, I know I probably made the dumber decision

FTL app was money on the pines. Was able to cart a few minutes after they launched and a couple cart errors. Once they were carted, it was smooth sailing

Nice. Never heard of anyone getting through or actually copping on FTL app.

Copped both. Purps were tough to track down.

ADD25F68-6C25-44E9-80FA-2656A1D99961.jpeg

You're sitting pretty fam! Maybe the first pic of both pairs in hand...we'd all like to get to that point. They say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, but with Js a pair in hand is worth like 20 in the bush...way too many things can happen on the quest to lock it up. Congrats on your success!

just got denied for a phone order... having the worst luck this release damn, gonna call again

You're sitting pretty fam! Maybe the first pic of both pairs in hand...we'd all like to get to that point. They say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, but with Js a pair in hand is worth like 20 in the bush...way too many things can happen on the quest to lock it up. Congrats on your success!

Thanks! Hit the footlocker raffle on Pines w/ 9m head start, first time ever. Purples though, finally found a local boutique that kind of flies under the radar that had fcfs with a line only 15 or so deep when I got there at 10:30 and pulled my size. Funny seeing everyone go for the GS sizes to flip immediately on StockX.

Of course failed on these and the Humidity x SB DUNK on SNKRS. Can’t win em all.

Hit on a size 9 at HoH Lakewood Center. Check in and they tell me the system counted a size 9.5 as a size 9, which happened to be mine? Had to take it or end up with nothing.

Back
Top Bottom