Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

Saw few people and some chairs posted up at Nike SF around 1pm wonder what time they got there. Do they camp all night or they give out wristbands before they close and they come back in the morning?

You just gotta wait till they open. They open 8am I think. Earlier than usual with the drop.

I think I’m taking a break for a while
Got a pair of pines, wanted to double up.
I think stockx will be cheap in our size group at least so ill make a move if so.
Whiffed the purples completely, but I guess theres still a few online raffles and releases
Unless they drop the 13s, I'm done until concords this year.

You just gotta wait till they open. They open 8am I think. Earlier than usual with the drop.

Wow that is dedication lol. If they sleep out there give major props to them. Probably sleep in their car or leave their chair then come back at 6? I can’t see myself ever doing that, not even sleep in my car.

Gonna shoot my shot on SNKRS and hope for the best. Think the hawaii joints are getting shipment in late anyway. Might have a chance next week wednesday or so

In line now for the Greens. Been here since eight o clock. Already half a dozen people out here. I guess I'll stand here for two hours and hope they ain't all been backdoored. Man.....getting too old for this ****.

Photo shop strikes again :smh:. I was feeling these way more. I like that forest green more than da Celtic green.

Dd2mo7jV4AAgend
still hurt; wanted these more than purps; but that celtics/eagle green i'm cool on until i come across them

Got another green at Hibbett Sports. OOS for the purp on SNKRS though. Probably have to add cash in a trade with the green?

I was heading to the checkout review page on FNL, but got booted out to the queue again. FML.

Back
Top Bottom