Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

I went to FTL to pick up my pair, my ID was in my car... The manager still let me get them, by showing him my CC and other cards...
FTA had dudes just chilling instore waiting on unclaimed pairs :smh:, the manager came from break and kicked them out... Frigging crazy

I finally carted the 8 2 min ago on FTA.. got through the check out then got hit with OOS FML

Knew it was too good to be true

I went to champs to pick up my pair and was told my 10 got switched with a 10.5. 1s run pretty big, I was so dissapointed that I left them.

I did not want to buy the wrong size and go thru stock x to sell and get the right size. I honestly think duke kept my size to himself. I'm not paying over retail for them. Oh well. Moving on.

I went to champs to pick up my pair and was told my 10 got switched with a 10.5. 1s run pretty big, I was so dissapointed that I left them.

I did not want to buy the wrong size and go thru stock x to sell and get the right size. I honestly think duke kept my size to himself. I'm not paying over retail for them. Oh well. Moving on.

thats when you call corporate. no way that should happen if pairs reserved.

I checked out an 8.5
They must’ve let the rest go with no online restraints 5 min ago and I must’ve been too slow putting my info in smh

Yet for hours I couldn’t cart because “pairs were in other customer carts”... amazing smh.... congrats tho

And the quest continues for myself

My purps run a bit smaller. Not sure about the green jawns.

footaction is killing me.. I've been able to cart tons of times throughout the day but can't pay

would this bother anyone else? i know they said side panels may have a little tumble....but daaaaaamn. its irking me kinda

20180922_160409.jpg

would this bother anyone else? i know they said side panels may have a little tumble....but daaaaaamn. its irking me kinda

20180922_160409.jpg

Personal preference, I would like mine like that lol. I prefer it to be super tumbled, just makes the shoe feel more premium in quality for some reason. My greens are tumbled, but my purple has no tumble-ness whatsoever, it has that smooth plastic feel which I dont like.

Personal preference, I would like mine like that lol. I prefer it to be super tumbled, just makes the shoe feel more premium in quality for some reason. My greens are tumbled, but my purple has no tumble-ness whatsoever, it has that smooth plastic feel which I dont like.

i prefer somewhere in between. i dont like em 100% smooth and plasticky, but also not super duper wrinkly tumbled like above. a slight tumble is my preference.

now i gotta go find a 10.5 to swap out. hope my purps from SNS arent crazy like that.

Would a kind soul please suggest a bypass to these payment loop.. i've carted over 10 times today this is frustrating

I just need 1 green. Shocked to see everyone cooking on these. Seems more abundant than Bred Toes. Just need the green to

20180922_160409.jpg

Those are ugly :rofl:

Someone didn’t get a pair?? boo-hoo.

Dude is hustling and grinding, nothing wrong with making dollar in a legal fashion. More power to him. Flipping cars, flipping houses, flipping shoes, doesn’t matter, money is money.

dudes have gotten their posts deleted in the past simply for posting 1 pic of 4 or more personal pairs being displayed on their bed. mods said it was something about trying to prevent people from trying to advertise pairs that way or something to that effect.

im not hating on dude, just saying.

Finally got through fta app. Tried phone orders got denied twice. The lady on the second calls said she was only able to place orders on the purple not the green and a 14 was sold out in purple. Had them in my cart hours. The one thing I noticed was I did not have my card saved in my account. Once I saved my card the order for the greens went through as 14. I probably would of copped the purples if my card was saved. Oh well happy I got the greens.

I just need 1 green. Shocked to see everyone cooking on these. Seems more abundant than Bred Toes. Just need the green to

Those are ugly :rofl:

i know. wish i had tried on SNKRS or footsites for a 2nd pair to be safe. but i really wasnt expcting my reserve pair to be like this lol. never ever had a pair come THIS tumbled haha

dudes have gotten their posts deleted in the past simply for posting 1 pic of 4 or more personal pairs being displayed on their bed. mods said it was something about trying to prevent people from trying to advertise pairs that way or something to that effect.

im not hating on dude, just saying.

Right, if you post pics of multiples, your pic will be deleted, cause it can be interpreted as trying to sell.

Its kinda obvious that I'm not trying to sell

Back
Top Bottom