Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Dam those DSM's are beautiful. I still need those. But about force fields I used to use them evrrytime but I actually stopped cuz I kinda like a little crease to give them some character

https://sneakernews.com/2018/03/01/air-jordan-1-gold-toe-upside-swoosh-photos/

69A21E9C-A8AC-4874-A54A-AB0CB7D2F422.jpeg
1 of 1 Gold Toe Special

I would keep it
Maybe will sell high price in auction in future
Or rock it
And tell whoever I catch the attention this is 100% Nike Authentic

Look at OW
Look at “Misplaced Checks” AF1

Lol people really stressing over shoes creasing. Mad goofy.

I do think some people would rather buy the shoe and carry them around in a clear box to show off rather than wear them. We all get in this game for unique reasons, but I am about it to wear the shoes. They may get creased, turn yellow, show obvious signs of wear, etc. But I'll deal with it. I know many people feel differently. Hell, I got a friend with over 200 shoes and about 150 of the are still DS. Different strokes and all that.

I have 12 pairs that I wear. The rest are on ice untill I sell them way way down the road. I will be rocking all 3 colors in the rare airs jordan 1 gold toe Jordan 1 bred toe Jordan 1 reverse 1.5 Jordan 3 dunks jordan 3 cements jordan 5 premium leather color looks like a eggplant and 3 pairs of dubs. white black green.... the dubs are worthless rare airs to me are a dope shoe I know a lot of people hate them and that’s ok....

I have 12 pairs that I wear. The rest are on ice untill I sell them way way down the road. I will be rocking all 3 colors in the rare airs jordan 1 gold toe Jordan 1 bred toe Jordan 1 reverse 1.5 Jordan 3 dunks jordan 3 cements jordan 5 premium leather color looks like a eggplant and 3 pairs of dubs. white black green.... the dubs are worthless rare airs to me are a dope shoe I know a lot iof people hate them and that’s ok....
You have 12 pairs of Gold Toes?

Back
Top Bottom