Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

louiekix louiekix Sure thing! :lol: I'm not sure if they do it by IP address but I don't wanna risk it.

They did a giveaway which they selected a winner. Now doing online raffle to purchase for the rest.
No email from them but it said instagram DM if you win. I just entered successfully and I don't see it canceled on IG.

Last edited:
Wait so is foot district still on or not? Their IG says raffle is cancelled.
That post on their IG story was 11 hours ago. It says the release was cancelled because of bots and they will be doing an online raffle, which is what was posted by babyJ.

It is not cancelled, you’re just late/behind.

Wait so is foot district still on or not? Their IG says raffle is cancelled.
Untitled.png
We seeing the same screens?

Nvm, already solved.

That post on their IG story was 11 hours ago. It says the release was cancelled because of bots and they will be doing an online raffle, which is what was posted by babyJ.

It is not cancelled, you’re just late/behind.
Fair enough. The stories popping up on my feed now are throwing me off.

louiekix louiekix Sure thing! :lol: I'm not sure if they do it by IP address but I don't wanna risk it.

They did a giveaway which they selected a winner. Now doing online raffle to purchase for the rest.
No email from them but it said instagram DM if you win. I just entered successfully and I don't see it canceled on IG.
gracias my friend! it'll be nice come up if you are allowed to win again lol. I spent so much money on my sisters and their kids over the last two weeks & would like to reward myself with just a pair of something I actually want & am going to wear y'know... its much appreciated bro

AD9ABD17-EF4D-48FC-958C-A9029AA805BF.png
Here's the raffle I was talking about. For anybody that entered, you're supposed to get a DM before 8:00 EST today if you've won. Still a few chances left :evil:

Back
Top Bottom