Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

61223205-C80F-4E31-9C43-FBF0086DDAD5.png

I won on the App but won’t be able to secure them (my mother said no to me using some of my refund check on them but said I could get the Jordan 3 NRG in March) and also I want the 2017 Nike Air 3s more.
No disrespect but why she get to tell you what you buy with your money?

FNL and their 2 hour window for pickup is rough. It's going to be tight but I should be able to make it.
Right lol. Luckily i get off around 9, gonna be tired as **** though from staying up all night for hw. Then I've gotta hit another store to pickup something else

All I wanted were BC3s and hit JTH, FT WC3, PGxPS...watch me have a hard time w the BC3 now.

Thought I might have finally secured a pair that you couldn't with the JTH. Why am I not surprised that you managed to hit on that, and the other limiteds, including the one I wanted the most in the PGxPS?

What are your 6 favorite numbers under 70? No reason, just curious

i got L's all around and im not tryna lose like the black/champagne's in 2013 but those were more limited. scroed off stockx for 230 and thatll probably be bargain after everybody fails and starts scooping up all the pairs.

61223205-C80F-4E31-9C43-FBF0086DDAD5.png

I won on the App but won’t be able to secure them (my mother said no to me using some of my refund check on them but said I could get the Jordan 3 NRG in March) and also I want the 2017 Nike Air 3s more.

wish i wore a 12, i would try and get those. i struck out on my 11 at that location

Back
Top Bottom