Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

So after the store gives you the code and yu enter it, followed by swiping right , what happens with that long *** code at the end ?

So after the store gives you the code and yu enter it, followed by swiping right , what happens with that long *** code at the end ?

There’s a code next to your name on the sheet. The code on your phone is supposed to match. Both places I went, once they seen the code they looked for my name and scratched it off. Most of them probably don’t even look at it

Its just a code confirming your purchase on the app.

There’s a code next to your name on the sheet. The code on your phone is supposed to match. Both places I went, once they seen the code they looked for my name and scratched it off. Most of them probably don’t even look at it

Thanks fellas ...I don't know why the FTL employee couldn't say that . Instead I got " if you don't do it right, you won't win again " .

Struck out last night on the apps but hit with SNKRS this morning!

Attachments

• 20180216_124813.jpg
    20180216_124813.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 16
GUYS, please read the rules of the site.
This constant size request stuff and open selling in here needs to stop.

The “I need X size” stuff is just bait for someone to try and sell.

Many people are looking for pairs.

To whatever mod deleted my post, I wasn't trying to make a resell post. Just a PSA, will keep in regards later

Edit: nvm didn't see post

lucked up into a FCFS situation and i was 1st. Only 3 people were there at opening. These are all i wanted this wkend honestly. Was gonna dbl back but not pressing. Good w/ 1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom