Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Subscribed to like 10 or more Sneaker YouTube channels, all I would say provide different information and views on the sneaker culture, fashion, and technology involved with the shoes. Or even the restoration, customs, or cleaning videos from ReShoevn8er as well when I was trying to learn how to restore and repaint shoes(maybe one day, but way too hard as of now.) Was a point where I was watching like two to three hours worth of YouTube videos every day after work just trying to keep up with them and the direction of how things were going.

So many names to list, but Nightwing and ASneakerLife are my favorite two for sure.

Some on feet

Attachments

• ADE606B1-BD58-46C8-9992-A5D9EEE5F472.jpeg
    ADE606B1-BD58-46C8-9992-A5D9EEE5F472.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 82
Black Cements still sitting out there?

Gold Toes are going to be worth more than black cements. black cements keep restocking

Black Cement restocked 3 times already in the site I always buy from lol but I got a 1 size bigger than I usually wear cause I thought its not this GR, well Gold Toe arent really easy but I could have woke up earlier and get em online if I wanted. Just fairly easier compare to yall in US.

Back
Top Bottom