Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Just got off the phone. She seemed willing to submit an order but said all the big sizes are sold out (needed a 14).

Said all orders were in carts or sold out. But said to keep checking they’d already canceled 3 orders over the phone

DANG IT!!!! Got through on phone and dude was willing to assist with purchase. Got to payment and my freakin' wallet was in my car! Dude said he'd hold for me...sprinted down two flights of stairs to my car and back up...dude hung up SMDH! Turrible.

I got all the way with my phone order to credit card for a pause to then be denied. SMH. 20 wasted minutes

0EB8C633-A8E2-4E03-83B0-1A55FAF73800.jpeg

C6A8CAF6-E1FA-43D6-B368-312DE064BD4E.jpeg

Wore my pair to work today. Some creasing but hey, what can you do? Great colorway

I don't know how you guys are getting the Reps to process anything for you. I have talked to 2 people and they tell me this is online only and they don't have access to the inventory.

All-star weekend (LA) showed love to this NYer. His and her pairs will be perfect on the rainy days. Love the ease of wiping down patent leather.
20180223_153439.jpg

Just got thru EB for a size 10!
Dude was super friendly :pimp:
Lets see if it ships
Before i could say anything he's like is this for the foamposite?
I said no it's for jordan 1 retro
Then just started taking my info lol
Just got order confirmation

just got off phone they said their website having problem and to try again at 10am for restock

Phone order from Eastbay already shows cancelled in my account...
DAMMIT man

I don't know how you guys are getting the Reps to process anything for you. I have talked to 2 people and they tell me this is online only and they don't have access to the inventory.

It's all luck.

Just depends on if the person picking up the phone wants to help you or isn't aware of the "no-phone order" initiative put in place.

PO

Sorry to hear people can't get through or have their pairs cancelled. I got lucky with NDC and the FNL restock on Wednesday and I never get through on these kinds of releases.

Hoping NDC comes through with one of those massive Jordan brand restocks they do from time to time for you guys.

3 denials.

Reading how some of you were getting your orders canceled it probably ain't even worth the hassle trying to call again.

Back
Top Bottom