Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

Finally open my box from shoe palace very satisfied with these.
695C5052-D57C-4411-8EA2-F6ACB9305917.jpeg

got access for pines but kind of want these more now. weird. Doubt theyll be trading without cash on top

i wished i have access so i can get 8.5 and sleep easy

Ordered Monday night and they’re here already. These are so fire in person. Pretty much got these for retail and no tax after cashback and ebucks promo.

from where?
Ebay. Shoes were $208 shipped. I had some ebay bucks and they were $205. Topcashback was offering 10% back on raise so I bought a $200 EBay gift card off there and will get back $20. eBay gave me 8% cashback in ebay bucks too so another $16. They would’ve cost me $188 with tax+ 25 miles in gas to and from the mall across town.
The only thing I hate is losing out on is the head starts or whatever they are now. I actually won the raffle but was 30 minutes late and they gave it to someone else. The weather was terrible that day and I was sick so I guess it ended up working out for me because I probably wouldn’t have made it.

Doubt it since people were already mad at the laces they came with. I've never been a fan. I did notice that these have some leather inconsistencies like crazy. But either way its still some super great quality stuff. Bad part is if you get two diff toe boxes.

These are ugly as f. Surprised more people aren't saying it. Not a big fan of these Frankenstein shoes most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom