Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

anyone know if there are GS pairs? I have only seen kids and infant or toddler and adult women
They are starting in women’s size at 5(3.5 in men’s) so technically there won’t be GS sizing. So what would be considered a GS size is still going for $170.....

Never paid much attention. Do they make a 12.5?? Men’s 11 or does it go sz 12 to 13?

I'm a size 14, I entered the finishline raffle and that was the largest size ( 15.5 in womens sizing), scares me that it's the largest size, thinking it will be limited.

Got em.... cousin got access

FB321B07-7006-4D86-9F4E-8D441E401850.png

No access.. Nike hates me. And I run an entire sneaker page damn near dedicated to them :lol: Guess Ill have to wait until next week for these.

I'm still confused on this FLX program and no clue why shoes w a release date of 2/13 are releasing today?? Idk what's going on anymore. I'm afraid I'm getting too old for this ****

Wife didn't even get EA. So much for the females getting it. Oh well, will still try on the regular release. Seems like stock seems decent so hope everyone eats.

I'm still confused on this FLX program and no clue why shoes w a release date of 2/13 are releasing today?? Idk what's going on anymore. I'm afraid I'm getting too old for this ****

It's exclusive early access from Nike. Shoes that release Saturday they send "random" Nike+ members a link to get them early. I never get anything accessed to me. Oh, I take that back. I got access to a pair of kid's Jordan shoes a few years ago. One SLIGHT problem...I have NO KIDS!! 😒

Man I hope I can get a pair of these!! Yall thnk they goin b hard to cop?? I hope all stores hv extended sizes...

Yah I sincerely doubt that's gonna happen. Sizes above 12W I assume are still gonna be pretty hard to grab.

No extra laces with the WMNS UNC to CHI but they do have a leather NikeAir hangtag.
Quick YT review mentions on the stock black laces being cheaper than normal.

Heel leather looks awesome, side panel black leather looks top notch - soft but not crazy that fake tumble.
Toe looking comparable to obsidian and bred toe.
1581092248765.png

Also sounds like new upgraded insole material. mismatched blue/red as well.

White laces are a NO from me..
1581092426865.png

ehh
1581092475224.png

m

Attachments

• FDB710EE-5C32-4C36-A634-7EF085C384F7.jpeg
    FDB710EE-5C32-4C36-A634-7EF085C384F7.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,102
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom