Air Jordan 1 royal legit check

Any feedback I greatly appreciate I spent a grip on these during the release hype and I'm just now really hourglass checking them.... Like a diamond to the naked eye looks good but I need that 10x microscope of my Niketalk fam to help me to see I fther legit or not! 1 love

Thxx so much I'm just in denial because of the way they doing fakes now they look AUTHENTIC

That is the correct date according to: http://niketalk.com/t/572635/guide-spotting-aj-royal-1-fakes

Personally, I've never seen GM/UA factories stamp their box and many retailers like FTL do which was nice to see on yours which helps my stance on it since everything from padding, stitching, perforations, indentations, etc. looked about right.

i got a fake pair of bred 1s the other day off ebay was trying to get my 3rd pair & they were STAMPED!!! I was pissed they getting better with fakes man

Yeah, person could've also switched out an authentic pair for a GM pair and used the legit box. It's tough now a days, people want to do all that sketchy stuff and some of these GM's are close to impossible to tell.

@timmybrixxx good looks fam u r REP'D!!! @DONTBELIKETHAT U R REP'D AS WELL!
Hey man thanks.. Just an FYI repping us is clicking the little green thumbs up button down here.. Good looks!

I

V

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom