Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Got through on a size 8.5 the initial release but sadly couldn't complete the pack with this restock. Oh well. For those that have been around long enough, this doesn't even come close to the nike union 180 release ... those were almost nike yeezy level
man my joints are crumbling

Been on line 3 times. But every time the same size gets to checkout it’s sild out....but then says still available when I go back to product page....smh

OOS twice after passing 2 checkout queue's.

Not trying anymore. Bot's definitely ate today with Union not changing anything. SMH

PO

im pretty sure resellers ate. its the average consumer who didn't get a shot
nah. check this thread. i mean the usual dweebs who resell have higher activity recently for the most part the good folks ate.

I doubt it, but maybe Union will do some cancellations for people already ordered pairs from the last drop. If you're desperate, maybe keep your inventory tab open in case there are restocks. :emoji_thinking:

nah. check this thread. i mean the usual dweebs who resell have higher activity recently for the most part the good folks ate.
I only saw maybe 2-3 people who said they got thru and ordered.
but I keep hearing bots checked out like crazy

I doubt it, but maybe Union will do some cancellations for people already ordered pairs from the last drop. If you're desperate, maybe keep your inventory tab open in case there are restocks. :emoji_thinking:
the bot boys monitoring restocks right now

Well looks like L number 3 and its not even 10am out here yet... Guess Ill have to settle for my Storm Blues.... at least I got one of the 2... Footaction is my last chance, I won't be holding my breathe... This raffle online crap is for the birds... I miss the old days of camping or FCFS... These BOTS take the fun out of the HUNT...

when is footaction release?

Sold out. Everyone have a great rest of your weekend.

JzLRxFs.gif

Back
Top Bottom