Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I'm calling the Sprint guy for answers. He's a traitor. He's gotta know when they starting the size 13 shipping...

I think we need to calm down a lil bit. A lot of people saying a bunch of nonsense to drive prices up and down. Union isnt a huge store or anything and this is probably their biggest release. Some getting canceled some will get past. They gonna make mistakes. If it happens it happens.

I’m bout to cancel my own order. Can’t take the pain any longer.

6EA21DA8-3467-452A-8FB9-3CF7BB1BE010.gif

K, by all these posts it seems they are working on blues by size. Will probably be a bit before the black toes start to ship. So anyone have any solid info on another release besides the euro release this Saturday?

I think we need to calm down a lil bit. A lot of people saying a bunch of nonsense to drive prices up and down. Union isnt a huge store or anything and this is probably their biggest release. Some getting canceled some will get past. They gonna make mistakes. If it happens it happens.
Your order must’ve shipped :lol:

Looks like they are shipping out on a size by size basis.

I expect my Black Toe order to take a few more days.

No worries.

Wonder if they are hiring a third party fulfillment service or shipping on their own? How big of a storefront do they have in LA?

No worries.

Wonder if they are hiring a third party fulfillment service or shipping on their own? How big of a storefront do they have in LA?
their store is pretty tiny. i'm sure they hired it out. someone said Nike is handling it a few pages back. not sure where that info came from.

No worries.

That’s what I’m expecting too. Seems like they are doing the shipping at this rate.

Back
Top Bottom