Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I'm just glad I got a pair.. really glad. I can finally say Union did good after copping manually and not getting screwed. Last Union collab I copped were the 180s so I'm excited to wear these!

Same on the 180s. But Union screwed me online. I'm still salty.

I can't tell whats more in shambles... the thread or the people that copped

New AJ1 Union Thread is the Old Yeezy Threads.

tumblr_nlsglqlP4g1r9spw1o1_500.gif

Lol, man. Ok. Little man troll then. Like I said, you don’t have the shoes in hand, so shut it. Ignorance. Now back to the shoes. :D
The ignorance is that you actually believe Nike is using high quality materials on these cheap shoes just because they're soft. Now shut up and keep it pushing, child.

“SBB QUALITY IS A LIE! **** MADE OUT OF USED PILLOWS!”

Sorry that came to my head immediately after I read that response.

They def got an excel sheet of all the orders and they’re sorting the size column numerically or something lmao

10 start with 1 so that’s why those orders getting ship first. Then 10.5 then 11 then 12

If the single digit sizes were 09 instead of 9 it’d be different

They def got an excel sheet of all the orders and they’re sorting the size column numerically or something lmao

10 start with 1 so that’s why those orders getting ship first. Then 10.5 then 11 then 12

If the single digit sizes were 09 instead of 9 it’d be different
Bruh I think you're right on. Ship out my 12!

I got my shipping confirmation for a pair of 10.5 Storm Blues a few hours ago and I'm feeling super fortunate.
My order number was in the 20,000s
I accidentally put the address of my old place when checking out and emailed Union to change it to my new home. They obliged.
My shipping and billing address didn't match.
I live in LA and UPS is scheduled to deliver tomorrow.
One of my luckiest cops ever.

To clear up the pending payment confusion, a pending transaction means there is a temporary hold on the funds to make sure the funds are there. The pending payment may fall off after a few days even if your order is good. When they ship/process the transaction, you will be charged.
I just got charged again from them! does that mean im good?

I got my shipping confirmation for a pair of 10.5 Storm Blues a few hours ago and I'm feeling super fortunate.
My order number was in the 20,000s
I accidentally put the address of my old place when checking out and emailed Union to change it to my new home. They obliged.
My shipping and billing address didn't match.
I live in LA and UPS is scheduled to deliver tomorrow.
One of my luckiest cops ever.
man your lucky i email them and they said they look in to my order and seen that my order is being proccess to ship within 5-6 bussiness day im in nyc so i gotta wait thanks for the reply

Back
Top Bottom