Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

Originally Posted by nykid2387

Flat Laces ? Besides that everything looks good. I even like the red jumpman.

This. Its No Way I Can Pass On These... These Are A Must Have. Jesus.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Not feelin the red jumpman or the laces, may still cop though........
black laces can be easily found. and if you own a pair of the white/black steelgreys
just switch them ^^
the red jumpman can be easily painted into black and even wont crack or chip

because it is textile (stitched). just make sure you use black paint that is

really water resistant.

Or you can use a sharpie.

Glad they changed the Jumpman to red - staying true to the OG heads (#Gentry).

These will be had x3.

LOL at people still finding something to complain about. I doubt they come with these laces given that I have yet to see a X release with flat laces, but you know they did it up right when the only thing people can whine about is the color of the jumpman on the back. I actually think the red is a nice touch, providing some contrast on the back of the shoe between the black ankle/heel tab and the black midsole. Sets it off a bit, and is really a non-issue for me. If JB wants to differentiate this shoe between the OG with such subtle changes as the sock liner and jumpman, I'm all for it. A far cry from completely changing the midsole.

rofl...holy hell da person ova da releases at jb are idiots

flat laces on a 10? thats like puttin flat laces on foams...da $@*$ look stupid!

awh heeeeyyylll..hope those ain't the real laces we're getting with them. other than that these are copped. i'll just toss my laces from my other X's in there

i agree i would like to see a black jumpman but that won't keep me from coping these!!! very excited for 2012

Originally Posted by Zyzz

is it weird i care about these more than the Concords?
I've always cared about these more!!! It just so happened that the Concords leaked first, lol. I want these now, but I'm not paying $450.

really clean. i like these better without the 23s. JB needs to stick with the basics and stop coming out with new colorways of the rainbow.

This is the game where MJ wears the Chicago 10s and hits the buzzer beating game winner against the Hawks during his 4th game back in '95. I uploaded this and I thought this would be a compliment to the upcoming release of this shoe.

Originally Posted by h0opman31

This is the game where MJ wears the Chicago 10s and hits the buzzer beating game winner against the Hawks during his 4th game back in '95. I uploaded this and I thought this would be a compliment to the upcoming release of this shoe.

thank you for the link. I even didn't know that MJ was dunking that way back then.
Indeed his moves reminded much more of the 1993 MJ than the second three-peat MJ

who was mostly doing fade away jumpers, being slower and his dunks were less amazing.

Somehow it happened in the mid of the 1996/1997 season when his game was not only slower

but his FG% went down and scoring average too.

He looked exhausted not so fresh like in the 1994/95 and 1995/96 seasons.

Can't wait to cop... i think the red jumpman is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by h0opman31

thank you for the link. I even didn't know that MJ was dunking that way back then.
Indeed his moves reminded much more of the 1993 MJ than the second three-peat MJ

who was mostly doing fade away jumpers, being slower and his dunks were less amazing.

Somehow it happened in the mid of the 1996/1997 season when his game was not only slower

but his FG% went down and scoring average too.

He looked exhausted not so fresh like in the 1994/95 and 1995/96 seasons.

Jordan was feeling a lot comfortable by game 4 against the hawks. The first 3 games he  was very rusty. But you can clearly tell how how he physical appearance had changed. But clearly Jordan was developing a more faster and efficient fadeaway jumpers by the 1995/96 season onward.

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

Can't wait to cop... i think the red jumpman is
pimp.gif
IMO it's the same issue like the red jumpman on the outsole of the 2005 white/black-steel greys.
Sure the OG's had a powder blue Jumpman, but actually a red Jumpman symbolizes MJ 

in Chicago Bulls style. The only thing i'm very wondering is that they put some

flat laces to them. But maybe those are optional.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

hell no. I feel the same way
This.
XI's in general are overrated. I have about 3-5 jays that I would rank ahead of any xi.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

hell no. I feel the same way
This.
XI's in general are overrated. I have about 3-5 jays that I would rank ahead of any xi.
Ehhh Concord>Chicago.
But these are a nice.

laugh.gif
@ the "may not cop because of the laces and red jumpman crowd" if you don't feel this sneaker then your not a true mj fan...
pimp.gif
to jb for doing this shoe finally

Back
Top Bottom