Air Jordan 10 Chicago New Pics

these shouldve dropped, and i dont even like the 10s. these are cool, the 13s shouldve been the all blacks and white soles. that wouldve been a dope pack.

This will be my B-day gift to myself
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by Macwitdakickz

devil.gif
Wow...2010 is starting to look like 04'.... Infrareds and Chi-Town X's alone is madd heat off back...I guess JB let nike do their thing with OG's this year and JB is comin hard next..I hope so...
more like 2001..Playoff XIIIs, VIs, Chicago Xs..shaping up to be a great year indeed
pimp.gif
Don't forget True Blue III spring 2010
wink.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

devil.gif
Wow...2010 is starting to look like 04'.... Infrareds and Chi-Town X's alone is madd heat off back...I guess JB let nike do their thing with OG's this year and JB is comin hard next..I hope so...
more like 2001..Playoff XIIIs, VIs, Chicago Xs..shaping up to be a great year indeed
pimp.gif
wink.gif

WHAT?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

devil.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

WHAT?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yep you read correctly. But I guess wait until the regular info droppers come and confirm.
God forbid anyone else drop info
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

devil.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

WHAT?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yep you read correctly. But I guess wait until the regular info droppers come and confirm.
God forbid anyone else drop info
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom