Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" Retro for 2015 feat. #45

That isn't a swingman jersey lol. Authentic all day

they don't know about mitchell and ness apparantly
350x700px-LL-957f8264_WizKhalifa_Shrug_LOL.gif

I can see why a person wouldn't want to drop $300 bucks on a jersey.  Some people would never wear it or wouldn't wear it enough to justify the cost.  Now hopefully these peeps actually wear the shoes.  For me I have no problem dropping 300 on a jersey but thats because I love jersey's and have been wearing them for 25yrs.  I remember when the throwbacks were all the rage and I had to have a mitchell and ness jersey and I got a Dr. J authentic and the quality on that jersey was amazing worth every penny.  But to each his own there is logic on both sides. 

I just checked the release locater for Footaction and Footlocker so I know what my local store is doing regarding tickets. The last retro release is for the laser 4s on 3/21/15. Does this mean they aren't getting them, or that there isn't a raffle for it?

I just checked the release locater for Footaction and Footlocker so I know what my local store is doing regarding tickets. The last retro release is for the laser 4s on 3/21/15. Does this mean they aren't getting them, or that there isn't a raffle for it?
What's good King,long time.

nope. you're wrong. price is absolutely irrelevant. If i spend 200 on some 11's.... yo DAM right i'm gonna drop 3 bills on this. no brainer. use logic. bye felicia.

True. Especially since jordan retros are made like pro wings compared to their og counterparts

thousands of dollars in J's.... I think i'm gonna be okay dropping 3 bills on a single solitary jordan jersey that shows itself once every blue moon.
Preach, that #45 is rare. Great collectors item that will hold value down the road. 

Glad I was able to get a 44 at the NBA store in NYC

We need a side by side comparison with the 2012's to see if these are truly "remastered".

Actually, you need a side-by-side comparison to the original to evaluate the "remastered" status. 2012s won't tell you much.

Back
Top Bottom