Air Jordan 10 Retro Russell Westbrook

Why are there still plenty of places that still have the Newly Dropped AJ 10 Retro Russell Westbrook still available in almost all the sizes. I been reading for about a week in several different places that this was going to sell out fast. I'm waiting for the Next Release of the AJ 13 Retro "He Got Game" dropping in Aug. I was thinking about buying the AJ 10 Retro Westbrook but went ahead and took advantage of the pricing finally dropping enough to cop the AJ 1 Retro High OG All-Star and copped a pair for right at 2 bills. I also copped a pair this morning of the AJ 1 Retro High Dark Shadow for 165.00. I sold one of Many Collectables WW2 Gems to buy more AJ's.

Who said they would sell out fast? x’s aren’t that popular. It’s a very plain colorway and to make it worse it has that split mismatch crap

Now I like the shoe but I wouldn’t pay anywhere near $200 for them

No ones shocked they’re sitting

I was just stating what I was reading. Look back on Instagram before the drop and look back at the comment section on Sneakerfiles and the many of tagged Nike groups on Twitter. I really don't go for the hype bcuz I really like to know if Nike also gets the hype started. That just means to me that re-sellers are going buy and want to set a price. To me that style has never done nothing for me. I bet they will start popping up at our New Nike Outlet store.

I was just stating what I was reading. Look back on Instagram before the drop and look back at the comment section on Sneakerfiles and the many of tagged Nike groups on Twitter. I really don't go for the hype bcuz I really like to know if Nike also gets the hype started. That just means to me that re-sellers are going buy and want to set a price. To me that style has never done nothing for me. I bet they will start popping up at our New Nike Outlet store.

Because they’re sellers, they want dummies to read their comments and pay their prices... I see it daily on a Detroit Facebook sneaker group. They hype up **** everyone knows and is gonna sit to try and make $20-30 profit lol

Bert. Bert. with that knowledge. :pimp:

Shoes are straight garbage. 'Designer' at JB took inspiration from those 'Scarface' fakes that were all over the place in '06-'07. :smh:

Received today. They look better in person but Xs were never my forte’

Attachments

• 31E43FFE-F330-40AE-BA9B-11AD51775D30.jpeg
    31E43FFE-F330-40AE-BA9B-11AD51775D30.jpeg
    253.1 KB · Views: 18
Weird

Downtown Detroit community store has these out for retail but part of the 20% off sale... already

The 3s that dropped same day are full retail, no discount

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom