Air Jordan 10 Retro Venom Green - (3/22/14)

Cop or Not?

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are dope[emoji]128137[/emoji]but I'm not copping. I'll wait until they go to the outlets. Waiting on 4/5 to snatch these 9s and maybe the 1s too

Just added a pair of size 9 to my cart on Eastbay to see if I could actually add them and it did. Not going to cop though. They did offer a free shipping code, not sure if anyone mentioned it: MBEB4358

I  like this shoe and have a slight bit of green (envy) for those who copped it.

But I have limited funds for the next couple months so have to prioritize, and the XI concord lows are my first priority, as well as (believe it or not, LOL), the infra-red 2s.

Dude when nike started really pumping out jordan retros at the turn of the century retro + jordans made me wanna puke lol it had to be nothing but og colorways.

But i secretly loved some of them lol

Laney v, midnight navy vi, black cool grey iv, carolina navy iv, columbia vi lows, grey purple vii, were some of my fav retro + shoes

That was when retro+ had same color - blocking as OGs, or solid colorways. Now they did most of that they're running outta ideas. These, will be a resellers worst nightmare.

Plus these didn't have any celebs rocking these prior to release. If kanye or wale or victor Cruz rocks these they will fly off shelves because people are sheep

I was getting them from jump and any X that releases from here on out. However, after seeing them in person, will be picking up another pair in the future to actually wear.
pics like this make me salty i didn't cop all those. only ones i got are the powder blues and the venoms [when they get here]. i had the grey/infrared but sold em. wish i woulda copped the bobcats. i could probably get em now, but the time has passed and i have place priorities on different shoes because i'm not made of money. long story short... cop first, think later.

Just to let you know the HoH in Arcadia when I went by on the way to bet the ponies next door still has Venom's and Kobe 9's in the blue and gray colorways.

Icey soles don't belong on these at all, but I still copped[ATTACHMENT=6084]image.jpg (834k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

These are still available on NDC. :lol:

:smh: Please sit down

Don't let me see a post for another shoe of u complaining they sold out too fast And u didn't get a pair ... I'm gonna :rofl:

I don't get it, y'all laugh cuz a shoe is available any time after the first hour and so on, but complain about the limited ness of another

:smh: Please sit down

Don't let me see a post for another shoe of u complaining they sold out too fast And u didn't get a pair ... I'm gonna :rofl:

I don't get it, y'all laugh cuz a shoe is available any time after the first hour and so on, but complain about the limited ness of another

I just found it amusing because people were saying that those who don't cop are gonna regret it. And when have I complained about shoes being sold out too fast or complained about a limited release? Ive only been a regular here this past week out of the 4 years I've been a member lol

Last edited:
If you go back on this Thread I probably Dissed These Shoes… and pass on these

But being a good American Patriot and still holding down My Taliban Homies…. 

I wanna give thanks to NT FAM exo1127 for the Military Discount on these… 
glasses.gif

Better then CAWPING at any NDC or FTL with their Discount….

I almost passed on these based on the pictures I saw on sneakernews.com release board and the pictures from @oregonsole but...Friday I saw a legit pic and it was an instant grab for me. The pictures with the grey sole are and **** green were terrible, the legit's with the Icey sole and neon(venom) green were fresh. I'll post the 2 different pics and then you'll see what I meanView media item 874217
Fake Pair

View media item 874218View media item 874219Actual Shoe....definitely the finest pair of 10's this far!! IMO

I wasn't trying to break any rules. I actually looked for a Q and A section before posting that size 12 Grape and didn't see one so I knew the quickest way to find out was to just post and wait for any repercussions. That's also why I didn't say anything more than "interested" as opposed to "Grape 5's for sale". Sorry for any trouble, I'm digging the site so far and would like to be able to continue to use it and, would be thankful for any answers on whether I can or can't post items I may want to sale.

I've been debating copping these for the last few hours. I think I may pull the trigger. Think these will end up hitting many outlets?

That green is still a hot color so I doubt many outlets will see these in adult sizes, especially with Spring here, and the comfort of the 10 is far superior to any other retro, hard to try these on and not leave an owner.

Back
Top Bottom