Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

Official NDC images - These pics kinda push me to get them....they look damn good.

Last edited:
dag i been hearing ppl round my way talking bout they had to get tickets and stuff for these, are these suppose to pop??? they go hard but they kinda look like some fuggazi shadow 10s wit infrared IMO would look good on my son tho.... and they 170.00??? not worth that to me

'Was gonna pass, but I grabbed all the others might as well keep it going. 4's, 5' s, and 10's are the only J's I have a habbit of getting every cw

On the fence for these. I like the C/W but not really into Xs...
Same there.  I'm a sucker for grey based shoes, but for some reason I just can't convince myself up to pick up a pair of X's.  I will likely have to pass on these, although I'm really feeling this colorway. Decisions, decisions....

NDC pics do loom good, its just another pair that I like more.

Maybe in the future.

These are way better than the Bobcats, that's for damn sure.

Just put in a RSVP at Nike Chicago... Got a reserve for 12.5 and don't even want it like that. May just let it pass and let someone else cop.

Ditto. I was 10 sec to rsvp for the Kobe's but didn't get in. This one, I was 3 min late but still got one. Actually, RSVP has not closed yet and its been 15m in for NTLA.

Ditto. I was 10 sec to rsvp for the Kobe's but didn't get in. This one, I was 3 min late but still got one. Actually, RSVP has not closed yet and its been 15m in for NTLA.

I'm officially banned from LA. No RSVP, was just testing on this pair to see if my name going to get thru. Did it in 10 second and nothing. If you got it after 3 mins then they straight hating on me. Only Santa Monica left.

What size did you do? I did size 12 and then a size 9. Not sure which one I got lol. But I was REALLY late. Why they ban you? Did you really get a DM saying you are banned?

Either they made A LOT of these or their system hung. The RSVP at LA was open for 25 m! Never happened before. Usually these run out in 5 min.

Last edited:
Well, if they did make a lot that'll make it easier for me to cop these and the Chinese New Year dunks in one sweep (hate that all I have is my cell phone to order shoes, but it hasn't done me wrong on any gr release) really feeling the Chinese dunks over these tho. Good luck to everyone

I'm not going for these so i haven't been keeping up, but will these be tlo ?? trying to help somebody get a pair .. thanks in advance 

I dm'd RF Ny in >10 sec and struck out on these and Kobe's. I don't think I can ever get any quicker. Guess my boy ain't getting kicks this week other than his online chances.
Not sure why I waste my time, better luck on rd.

Back
Top Bottom