Air Jordan 10 X Retro Cool Grey/Infrared Black

my order was canceled from finish line 3 days after i ordered it cuz of innovatory 
Inventory is the word you're looking for...but anyway, when did you order? These sat on FNL forever. I'm surprised anyone got cancellation on these.

Inventory is the word you're looking for...but anyway, when did you order? These sat on FNL forever. I'm surprised anyone got cancellation on these.
lol typo.. i ordered them on wednesday,, i was on the fence about them then said ehh why not.. ill keep an eye out on NT to see if i can get a pair if i dont land the kobes tomorrow

The more I see them as I walk by Champs, the more I wanna cop.

But I gotta be more selective.

Those PB 10s are a definite, so I will pass on these.

They definitely look better in person though.

The more I see them as I walk by Champs, the more I wanna cop.

But I gotta be more selective.

Those PB 10s are a definite, so I will pass on these.

They definitely look better in person though.
Same here....but the PB 10s have these beat by a mile. These look like they can be had down the line pretty cheap though (relatively speaking).

Super confused with my pair.. shoes came already creased by the ankle area, and something thats real crazy is that each panel of the upper is a completely different shade of grey. All of your pairs look like a single color light grey, but mine varies from super dark to medium-light different on each panel. Definitely not satisfied .. Anybody else have a similar pair? Purchased straight from FLDC. Also near the back heel, the suede is like super flat and worn out resulting it to lose its tumbled look and give it a real light grey color. 
Maybe some one tried them on for size in store and decided not to buy them? Hence the creasing

Saw these in person on display at my local FL / HOH, and these would be fire to me if they didn't use that material on the upper.

Some might say it's a nice material, but it's just not my style. Good colorway idea though by JB this time around.

Back
Top Bottom